A Visit From the Children & Fitness Day

The next day a small bus pulled in front of the school as the students flooded into the school. First stepped out a man by the name of Coro. He had a large curly afro, a blue shirt that was awfully small, and jeans with patches in them. the stepped out a little boy by the name of Talo. His hair was under a red bandana and he had on a white shirt with some blue pants with a yellow belt on. After him was a girl a bit older then him named Beth. She had blond hair a white shirt a purple sweater tied around her jeans. Fourth was a little kid named Malo also with a white shirt and green and brown shorts on. Last but not least was a boy named Colin with short blonde hair a white shirt again....and some aqua green shorts.

Zelda and Pipit smiled as the children approached the stairs. Most of the kids had on happy expressions except for Colin who was standing in the back smiling shyly. "Who is ready for a fun day huh?" Asked Pipit as he smiled to the kids. The three yelled in excitement except for Colin once again. Zelda smiled warmly and walked over to him kneeling down putting a hand on his shoulder. "It'll be fun come on."

He paused for a brief moment before nodding. Zelda stood and took his hand as both of them follow Pipit and the other children into the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link had never been a part of a fitness day before since this was his first time taking a P.E class. He had heard a bit about it from Pipit but he couldn't trust what the other said. He sighed as the students groaned. "First we will have the shuttle run." The teacher said as he started jogging in place for no real reason at all.

"Any volunteers." No one stepped forward. "Alright then....Link and Dark you two are some of my top students you are up first he said then pointed over to a taped pair of lines. Dark sighed and walked over to the lines.

After looking for his timer the teacher yelled out go and Dark took off, finishing in about 3.2 seconds. "Good good. You're up Link."

The blonde took Darks place as the raven haired teen mumbled under his breath. Once again the teacher yelled go and he took off finishing in about 3.0 seconds. "Great."

Link walked back over to his spot and he felt eyes on him. Looking over he noticed Dark looking at him with a blank expression. He looked away and watched his other classmates run as well.

Once class was over and people headed back into the locker room the teacher spoke up. "We will continue fitness 'day' until the end of the week so come prepared." And then he stretched and once again started jogging in place.