prologue. Sebastian

It's now ten and a half months without seeing him, without holding him in my arms and without hearing him talk. I miss him so much, I miss looking in his eyes which held love for me, I miss his kisses which weren't empty but held meaning, and it all went down the drain because I was stupid enough to fall for a forbidden fruit. Likewise, I knew from the start that things won't be easy, I tried to avoid him, I tried not to fall for him, but the magnet was stronger than I was.

Furthermore, I thought I loved Nate, but I guess it was all mind tricks, I didn't know what love was until him. Until he came and ruined me. Now I have to live alone forever.

And I have no one to blame but me.

Only me!

I should have known better, I was the elder one in the relationship, but I let myself fall like a teenager not minding the consequences. Now I have to deal with it.

The bad thing is that I still love him like crazy, like the first time he touched me but I never stopped thinking about him like ever. 

On top of that, I feel bad because I didn't say goodbye to him, I'm the worst of them all but can you blame me? It was either I go to prison or leave him and I chose the latter cause either way I would lose him.

I knew he was a grown up now, but I still feel bad because of what I did. For god's sake he was seventeen when I slept with him, he was still a minor though I didn't sleep with him when he was seventeen, but he touched me, he gave me hand jobs, blow jobs, so I can't justify myself. I should be ashamed of myself even more, but it felt right guys, it felt like I was supposed to be there with him nowhere else but with him.

I lost everything, my job, now I had to work as a marketer because of my stupidity, moreover I lost my best friend. Now I have to live alone for the rest of my life.

I sighed deeply, getting out of the bed so that I can get to work and stop stressing over the past. Maybe with time these wounds would heal and someday I would get my happily ever after.

I chuckled at the thought, whom was I kidding. I Sebastian Parker to live happily ever after, I don't think so as I scoffed at myself.

I moved out of the bed; the necklace he gave me still wrapped around my neck with the first letter of his name on it. I looked at it, kissing it like I had always been doing these past months. It's the only thing I have left of him, and I intend to keep it forever.

I always wonder if he forgot about me, was he now dating someone else? If so! Is he happy with them? My heart started jumping around in my chest feeling that ache deep inside only by thinking about him with someone else, someone to make him happy yet deep inside I know that I want that person to be me, yet that can't happen. I wish someday I could forget about him and move on.

With a heavy sigh, I stood up, cleaning my tears which unknowingly spilled down my eyes. I wonder when I will stop crying over spilled milk.

Will my life be like this!

For god's sake I'm thirty-six with no life.

I do my morning routine, get dressed and make myself a cup of coffee before I get to work just as someone knocked on my door and I wondered who it was. Since I moved to Chicago ten months ago, I have not made any friends whatsoever, so who was it?

The person knocked again impatiently and that's when I started walking towards the door, downing on me that he or she was impatient by now because it was pouring outside like crazy, and probably they are drenched by now.

I didn't even look in the peephole, I just pulled my door open and my eyes went wide at the person I was seeing right now.  What was he doing here, how did he know that I was here, no one knew this place expect Mateo and Theo and I know they didn't tell him that I was here?

I trusted them!

I looked at him, my mind going dizzy, I didn't expect to see him here at all. Or see him ever again.

I looked behind him to see whether he was with his dad, but no, he was alone. All drenched. "Hey babe, long time no see" his voice was shaky like he wants to cry, but he kept his smile on. "Aren't you going to let me in" he asked, but I couldn't utter a word, I was still in shock. "You know I could get sick out here" that brought me back to reality, moving away from the door while letting him inside.

I closed the door behind us, putting his suitcase besides the door as I ran towards my bedroom to get a towel for him. On my way, I got some loose sweatpants and a shirt for him to change and handed them to him, showing him where the bathroom was. He just smiled at me, moving towards the bathroom and I started panicking again.

My heart was racing in fear, did his dad send him here. Minutes passed and he got out, still drying his hair. I handed him a cup of hot coffee which he accepted with a smile. I was looking at him intently "you know you're too hard to find Tian" he said sitting down on the stool.

I looked at him with wide eyes, was he looking for me all along, but I asked him to not look for me" w-what a-are you-" I cleared my throat" doing here" I finished saying to him my whole-body shivering.

"I'm here to get the love of my life back" he said causally.

"You know we can't" my voice was hard and rude.

"No need to be rude my love" he chuckled," although I'm so mad at you for leaving me like that" he added glaring at me.

"Please I don't want any more trouble with your dad, please just leave" I say, gripping the table hard for my dear life.

"Why would you get in trouble when he was the one who found you" my eyes widened at that. He stood up walking towards me with desire in his eyes, that look I had missed so much "ten fucking months Tian" he said. I stepped back until my back hit the wall with him trapping me. "I really want to kiss you so badly and do dirty things to you while I spank your ass so hard you won't be able to sit or walk again for a month or two". I almost moaned at his words, but I just swallowed it while looking down, not able to meet his eyes.

"Look at me damn it" he said getting angrier, I could feel it in his voice. The command in his voice made me look at him and I can see the hurt in his eyes. He leaned in, pressing his cold lips to mine making me shiver. My body started trembling putting my hands on his chest so that I could push him away but all I did was pull him closer, deepening the kiss. I had missed him so much.

He moaned in my mouth as he sucked on my tongue softly. He kissed me like it was the first time we kissed. I broke the kiss when I lost air in my lungs looking at him as tears streamed down my face, "we can't, you know we can't" I said trying to move away from him.

"Why not, I'm older Tian and my family accepted you already" he said a matter of fact.

"Even though they accepted me, I can't, I was so bad to you. Can't you see that? I slept with you when you were valuable" I say.

"Cut the bullshit Tian, we both know what happened, don't you love me anymore?" he asked swallowing hard "I love you and I haven't stopped thinking about you since you left. I have been going crazy my love, now that I have finally found you, I won't let you go again" he said.

"Please listen to me-" he put a finger on my lip, stopping me from talking.

"Let's go back to New York, I promise everything is fine. Everything is ok, and we will be ok, my love. "His eyes were pleading to me. "Come back to me, my Tian" I shivered as he called of my name. I looked at his face and it held sincerity. "It's me Tian, your Mason"

"Mason, you know we can't"

"Yes, we can my love just trust me" I swallowed nodding slowly trusting him, yet again I wasn't certain if this was the best idea out there. Before I go further, let me first tell you how we got to be in this situation.

I know you're wondering, asking yourselves how, when, ok I will tell you how I got mixed up with Mason Tyler Wright Thompson, my ex's son and how we got into this situation we are in right now.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is our story!

****

Hope you have enjoyed the first chapter guys.

There would be a change of pov's. But mostly Sebastian

They are going to tell us a story and it's going to be in the past events. Don't get confused guys.

Hope you enjoy the story

If you enjoy comment and vote.