121-130

121 I want her to stay

In Xiang Mingzhi's eyes, students who have not yet stepped into society should be this reaction.

"Oh, as a rescuer, I also love to see your family reunited. At this time, the sense of accomplishment is overwhelming, hahaha"

said to Mingzhi.

"Yeah, yeah, I was about to cry when I just watched it, Aunt Cao is going to be happy now"

Song Qingyun saw that Li Yanqian just smiled and did not answer, she said quickly in order to keep the atmosphere going.

"Happy, I'm happy, all thanks to Commander Xiang, otherwise I might already be..."

When Cao Li heard someone mentioning herself, she immediately pretended to be grateful. This picture seemed warm and moving in the eyes of unsuspecting people, but in the eyes of Fu Ying and the audience, it seemed not so beautiful.

[Fu Ying's eyes are so beautiful]

[I want to turn it over, too fake this group of people]

[Let’s go quickly, I’m afraid that this surname Xiang will come up with some conspiracy, I don’t think he looks like a good person]

【…】

Seeing that Li Yanqian and the others didn't speak much, Jicheng couldn't help but become embarrassed when he stood quietly and looked at them.

"Yanqi, I haven't decided on the time to go to the resort. You will live here tonight, okay?"

Ji Cheng said.

"I need to discuss with my teammates, this is not something I can decide alone"

Li Yanxian replied.

"Why? This family is all reunited, do you still want to leave?"

asked Mingzhi in surprise.

"Yes, command, we still have friends who want to meet in the future, won't stay here"

Li Yanxian was extremely affirmative. As expected, after she finished saying this, Xiang Mingzhi's face changed instantly.

"It’s the first time I heard that there are survivors who don’t want to stay here. Have you thought about it?"

Xiang Mingzhi showed his aura and asked Li Yanqian with a serious face.

"Yes, I think it over"

Li Yanzhen answered without hesitation.

"Whether a few of us go or stay has no effect on you here? Is it possible that there is a forced stay in this temporary resettlement site?"

Fu Ying on the side finally couldn't stand it anymore, and stepped up to ask.

"Yanqi, your friend said it would not sound good. This commander also cares about our survivors, so he came here personally. What is forced stay?"

Li Xinghai was very impressed with Fu Ying. He did not expect that she was still with Li Yanqian now. Thinking of the unhappiness between the two before, he also stood up and retorted.

"Yes, brother, it’s good if we don’t force it to stay, otherwise we will be very embarrassed."

Li Yanxian said with a smile.

Finally, Xiang Mingzhi left the scene with a full face of displeasure. In addition, Cao Li and Li Xinghai's affairs had not been clearly stated. After discussing with several people, Li Yanqi and Fu Ying decided to stay here temporarily for one night.