511 - 520

Chapter 511 Bus Base

Fu Tingyu first opened the door and walked in. It was indeed connected to a production workshop, but the machines and workbenches in the production workshop had been dumped, probably because of the earthquake.

Fortunately, there were no zombies inside, and several people quickly walked outside the production workshop.

"Wow, it's a production base!"

Gu Yao looked at the parking area in front of him, which was not smaller than an airport and exclaimed, there are eight or nine thousand cars without 10,000, right?

"And they all look new."

Zhang Tao also said.

“In the past, Wancheng buses were very famous all over the country, but I didn’t expect them to be produced here.”

Li Yanxian walked towards the front steps. As for the zombies under the steps, Fu Tingyu only threw two thunderballs to the two sides, and solved them instantly.

"Oh my God, inside..."

Gu Yao looked into a car that was parked in a strange direction, and found that there was a car of bones in it neatly? !

"These should be people who were smothered in the car."

After looking around, Fu Tingyu concluded that if there are so many people sitting in the car and exposed to the outside high temperature for a long time, the people inside will soon be suffocated to death, and the body will decay quickly.

"I think they committed suicide?"

Li Yanqian pointed to the bones inside and said that they were uniformly dressed in dark blue overalls, and they were sitting on the seats neatly and unaltered. They didn't look like they were forced to be locked inside.

"It's possible that they knew that they were a dead end to escape, so they chose this way willingly."

Gu Yao's expression was sad, and the despair in the car seemed to be still lingering in it, making her feel that these people were extremely pitiful.

"It should be a suicide. There are also several cars over there in the same situation."

Zhang Tao said as he walked back, it seems that these people are all agreed.

"This is really a sad memory."

Li Yanxian was full of sympathy, but these people at least died in a human manner.

"Yeah, hey!"

Gu Yao thought Li Yanqian was lamenting what they saw today, so she sighed.

For the next period of time, several people were very silent, until Li Yanqian put the last vacant car into his backpack, and several people walked outside.

"You humans are really bloodless, and you don't know how to fight when you die. If this is our animal, we will definitely fight the zombies. How can it be so tragic?"

Ya Xiaoyu didn't understand at all, zombies are so weak, and they are all brainless things. If human beings really perish someday, should they perish themselves? After all, so many people have chosen to give up their lives.

"What you said...seems to be right."

Li Yanxian could not find a word to refute that these people have so many intact passenger cars here, and there are enough tools to be used as weapons. If they face zombies head-on, they will not be annihilated at all.

"Huh, of course what I said is right."

Obane Ka is very happy to be recognized by Li Yanqian. Yanqian rarely agrees with his words.