411 - 420

Chapter 411

"It's him?"

Li Yanzhen frowned.

Isn’t this person who was let go by him the day before, the fourth-level fire type supernatural power in the Lubei city camp?

He actually came to the Qingshi camp?

"You know what you say? This person is too rude."

Fu Ying said.

"I know and I know too! It's that crazy!"

Kobane also recognized who the other party was.

"Zhang Xueshen can't beat him."

Li Yanxian suddenly concluded that she had seen that person kill a zombie in the car at the time, and Zhang Xueshen had been fighting for a long time just now. There was no chance of winning against this fourth-level fire system.

Just when Zhang Xueshen was a little at a loss, ready to take on the challenge of the man, a familiar voice came from the backstage.

"I will fight you."

After discussing with Luo Shiyu, Li Yanzhen decided to play in person.

Zhuang Yan looked at Li Yanxian walking by unexpectedly, and the smile on the corner of his mouth became even bigger.

"Gosh, that man is so handsome, who is he?"

"He is handsome, I think he is here to smash the corps of our camp."

"Camp Li is going to challenge? That man is a head taller than her! It's a pity that Captain Fu went out today."

"Hurry up, that's our camp leader, dare to bully her and we will never end with you!"

"..."

Dissatisfied voices from the audience came into Zhuang Yan's ears one after another. Although he was a little surprised, he had no plans to go on. Instead, he said: "Campmaster Li's ability is one in a million. My fire department can't hurt you. Bar?"

"The people in the Lubei camp are really humble. Today was originally on-site physical training. I don’t need to fight with you, how about?"

As soon as Li Yanqin's voice fell, there was another commotion in the audience.

This person is from Lubei City Camp?

He really came to smash the scene!

They can't lose when they clear the city camp!

"But Zhang Xueshen has been playing continuously for so long. He must have no energy. This person is too cunning."

"Don't forget, our campmaster is also very good."

"Of course the campmaster's ability is amazing. It would be hard to say if she didn't use the ability."

"Fire, camp chief, come on!"

"..."

Li Yanxian's face, as white as jade, was even more immature in the light of the lights on the court. Zhuang Yan really agreed:

" Camp Chief Li does not need to see outsiders. I plan to stay in our Qingshi camp in the future. My name is Zhuang Yan."

"I don't use abilities, the weapon is a soft whip, and the result of the match will end."

Li Yanxian didn't say much, a silver soft whip appeared in her hand, which seemed completely ineffective.

"Don't worry, Camp Chief Li, I won't hurt you any more."