481 - 490

Chapter 481 Xu Danzhen

While several people were talking, some people walked down from the car beside them.

"Ankang? This is?"

A woman who looked similar to Ren Ankang's eyebrows came over and asked.

"Sister, look at your memory, this is Li Xinghai, it's Cao Li's."

Li Xinghai always felt that Ren Ankang’s tone was disgusting, and of course this disgust was directed at Ren Ting.

However, Ren Ting does not seem to be angry, or she is used to such a tone. She looked at Li Xinghai in surprise and said that she had an impression of Cao Li: "What a coincidence, I said how Ankang stopped. It turned out that I met an old acquaintance."

"Qingshi camp is just ahead. This road has been cleared by us. I suggest you go there as soon as possible now."

Fu Tingyu said to the few people in the middle.

"Are you from the Qingshi camp?"

The tattooed woman in the previous car also got out of the car. She looked at the soldiers in front of her and asked.

"Um."

Fu Tingyu nodded.

"It seems that a lot of zombies followed, and more than 10,000 zombies are coming soon."

Li Yanqian no longer paid attention to Guo Rongrong, but her words also made Ren Ankang and the others obviously panicked a lot.

"Little sister, let's go quickly. There are many zombies with more than 10,000."

Xu Danzhen and the three have taken their luggage from the car, and now they hear Li Yanqian say this, they can’t wait to leave right away.

"We are leaving now, but how did you know there are ten thousand zombies?"

The tattooed woman looked at Li Yanqian with interest, and instinctively told her that this seemingly weak girl is not simple.

"My ability, for example, there are 236 people in your car."

Li Yanqian replied with a smile.

Guo Rongrong was a little surprised. When he was in Nancheng before, Li Yanqian could hide as soon as he could. Why did everyone tell him now?

"Haha, interesting, it seems that the Qingshi camp is indeed a good place, let's go."

The tattooed woman no longer wasted time, and as soon as her words came out, Ren Ankang, who wanted to find out more about Li Xinghai's situation, also honestly followed Ren Ting and walked back to the direction of the car.

"Little sister, shall we not leave?"

Xu Danzhen no longer remembers Li Yanqian's name. In fact, she heard Liu Haoguang and they called her Miss Li when she was in the Jinyuan Villa. That's all.

Li Yanxian didn't mind, because she also didn't know the names of Xu Danzhen's three people, but she still said: "We won't leave for the time being, I will take you inside and wait."

Guo Rongrong saw that Li Yanqian didn't leave, she hesitated, but quickly followed up with the tattooed women and others.

Seven cars started slowly, and the people in the cars looked at the group of young men and women standing in the middle of the road behind them, and they all started talking.

"Are they waiting for zombies?"

"Are you crazy? I thought Song Xing and the others had something good, so why do you want to go to death with them now?"