421 - 430

Chapter 421

After landing, Yu Jia seemed to be severely exhausted and quickly transformed into the original pink bird form.

"Are you okay? Would you like to sleep?"

Li Yanqian held up Koba Ka in distress and asked.

"No... I don't sleep, give me food, give me food, I have no energy..."

The voice of Xiaoyu's Jia Qi Ruoyoushi reached Li Yanqian's ears, and Li Yanqian was relieved after hearing it.

"Fu Ying is still in the process of promotion, so let's take a rest here!"

Li Yanxian said to everyone.

Yujia led them to land on an empty golf course. The plastic lawn of the course was still green. There were only a few zombies in it, which was easily solved by everyone.

"Okay, how many zombies are left over there?"

Fu Tingyu asked, they are not far from the corpse tide just now.

"More than 20,000."

Li Yanxian replied.

"Then rest here, they may spread out later, we can clean up some more."

After discussing with everyone, Fu Tingyu walked into the wooden house that had cooled down.

"It's obviously only two or three hours, I feel like it's been a long time."

Gao Yuan collapsed on the cushion on the floor and said.

This wooden house is still the one used by a few people to go to Takasawa City. Fuying has been placed in the room inside and continued to fall asleep, while everyone in the living room watched Xiaobane Ka quickly destroying one after another. steak.

The food in the gourmet shop is actually not cheap. A serving of this kind of upper brain steak probably requires 120 crystal nuclei. Li Yanqian has no distress to redeem 10 servings for Kasumi Kobane, plus 10 servings of his favorite braised rabbit meat.

"Is it enough? Do you want to come again?"

Xie Qisheng asked with concern, if it was Yu Jia, who was the big size just now, in fact, these were not too much to eat.

"Hey, Xiao Xie still has the eyes to see, I haven't eaten the staple food and dessert yet, these appetizers are not bad."

Satisfied, Kazuya Kobane swallowed an upper-brain steak. This steak is evenly fat and lean and has chewy muscles. He loves it too much.

"Everyone, come to lunch, too."

Li Yanxian said, smelling the scent, she herself was hungry.

[Visually detect that these people can eat 5,000 crystal nuclei in one meal. Is this the local tyrant? 】

【Most people can’t afford to feed Kabane. 】

【Good guys show me hungry. 】

[In the calculation, one meal is 5000 crystal nuclei, three meals are 15 thousand, and one month is...450,000! 】

【This play should be renamed: the life of the rich in the end times. 】

【Li Yanxian: I am the heroine, did I say anything? Eat whatever you like. 】

Regarding the question of meal expenses, Li Yanqi did not calculate it, and she also understood that half of it was used to raise Xiao Yu Jia. With her current financial ability, it is completely possible for everyone in the team to spend every day. Eat well and drink well.