501 - 510

Chapter 501 Pre-departure preparation

"This cup is not bad too! Xiaoqing will definitely like it too."

Gao Yuan said while sipping a glass of slightly sour juice, he asked Gu Yao to help him chill, and the taste improved.

"Drink it well, I feel refreshed."

I chose a mint-flavored drink for the rice leaf. This color made her feel refreshed at first glance.

"If my brother drinks this, he will definitely be satisfied."

Fuying discovered that a man named Chen Ke even made a cup of freshly brewed coffee from coffee beans. This is Fu Tingyu’s favorite, but it’s a pity that he has gone to the Corps with Zhan Hao now.

Wang Minzhi and Xia Xueer also tasted it again, and found that every taste was delicious.

So after some tasting, Li Yanqian decided to launch all of these as drinks at the beverage station.

"You can't just sell one flavor."

She remembered that she had read a report earlier that men and women like different drinks, and the preferences of different age groups and even the differences in personality may be different.

Since it is something that can make people feel better, she plans to launch them all.

All six people showed joy, so they passed the interview completely? !

"How to set the price? I will find someone to make the price list."

Zhou Feng continued to drink the drink in his hand and asked.

"Be cheaper, 5 crystal nuclei for a cup, how do you like it?"

After thinking about it for a while, Li Yanqi decided that she knows best when she has been in the food industry that as long as the products are made of water, they are the most profitable. If it weren't for these drinks to replenish energy, she would probably only receive 3 crystal nuclei. A cup.

"Whatever you say is what you say, I listen to it."

Fu Ying said, although she wants to increase the price.

"Then it's decided. You will report to the wooden hut next to the cafeteria early tomorrow morning. It will be prepared in the morning and open in the afternoon, how about?"

Li Yanzhen also asked six people for their opinions.

"No, no problem!"

Huang Linghui replied excitedly, she should have a job? !

"Closed in the morning?"

After leaving with six people all day long, and all three of Miye returned to work with a glass of drink in satisfaction, Fu Ying asked.

"When the trial operation is over, and they are comfortable, let's open again at ten o'clock in the morning."

Li Yanxian remembered that even before the end of the world, many beverage shops and dessert shops would not open very early.

"That's right, we have one more payment item. We can also drink drinks in the past. I think I am looking forward to it."

Gu Yao said.

Many newcomers to the camp were surprised by the prosperity of the camp in Qingshi, especially the commercial street connected to the cafeteria. The shops on the street were full of various items, and when they heard that those were the official shops of the camp It feels even more magical.

"It was not easy to buy things in our previous camp, let alone the supplies collected in the camp!"

"I just saw it when I went in. The prices here are not expensive at all. I knew that the crystal nucleus is so useful, so I changed a little bit with people before leaving the camp."