541 - 550

Chapter 541 Antidote?

"What is it? I just made a bet with Zhang Tao, is it invulnerable clothes or something?"

Gu Yao asked curiously.

"What's the matter with you? Why didn't you speak?" Fu Ying also noticed the reaction of the three, and she was a little anxious.

"Xiaoying, absolutely none of you can imagine what appears this time..."

Luo Shiyu said.

"Quickly stop selling off, what the **** is it?"

Even Li Xinghai became curious.

Something that can shock his sisters is definitely a good thing.

"Antidote."

Li Yanxian replied.

"Antidote? What is that? We want this to be useful?"

Gao Yuan’s first reaction was the pills in the costume drama that can solve all hidden poisons. They don’t seem to use it, right?

"Zombie virus."

Fu Tingyu smiled and curled her lips.

? ! ! !

Zombie virus!

Everyone was also shocked for a few seconds, but Li Xiaoqing asked in disbelief: "You mean, this antidote can detoxify the zombie virus?!"

"The introduction only introduces that this is the most powerful antidote in the world, and all viruses after infection can be solved."

Li Yanzheng said after reading it.

Does this mean that the zombie virus can be solved?

If this is the case... she thinks she probably already knows the solution to the doomsday crisis mentioned by Liang Mengjia in her previous life.

It turned out that it was the backpack she was carrying...

Remembering that he had only used a backpack with ten squares from his previous life to the finale, Li Yanqian suddenly burst into tears.

"what happened to you?"

Fu Tingyu saw Li Yanxian smile for a while and melancholy, so he asked.

"I am so happy, if this antidote is really useful, I want to find someone to try it now."

Li Yanxian hurriedly covered up.

Everyone did not think much, because this is indeed an extremely important matter, but it is already this time, and there will be no people infected with the zombie virus in the camp.

"How much is an antidote?"

Tang Deyu asked suddenly.

"100,000 crystal nuclei."

Fu Tingyu looked at it and replied.

The scene was quiet again, with a dose of 100,000 crystal cores. Who can bear this?

"There should be many people in the camp who can't afford it, right?"

Liu Haoguang said.

"It shouldn't be, it's for sure, hey!"

Gao Yuan sighed, is this a situation where everyone has no money for treatment? This is too cruel.

In the past, there was no cure for the zombie virus, and infection was a dead end. Everyone could only be forced to accept it, but once there is a medicine that can save lives, many people will be unwilling!