451 - 460

Chapter 451 First Appearance of Effect

At this moment, Li Yanqian was still in the promotion state in the villa of the camp, and Fu Ying walked around the house anxiously.

Now is the first day of Yanqi's promotion. According to Fu Tingyu, Yanqi will not be able to end the promotion until tomorrow night at least. What if there is a zombie tide.

"Don't worry about Fu Ying, aren't we still there?"

Gu Yao persuaded, no wonder Li Yanqian always laughed at Fuying as the one who cares. Yanqi was only promoted for two days, with so many of them, no matter what happened, they would definitely be able to stop it!

"Yes, think about our tall city walls and the big traps outside. It won't be a hindrance!"

Li Xinghai simply closed the warehouse temporarily, because at this time the Qingshi camp has entered a state of martial law, and he is also very worried.

When Fu Tingyu and everyone returned to the camp, they also encountered many other teams that returned in a panic. When they saw the vehicles of the Corps in the camp, they instantly felt as if they had seen their relatives. Relaxed.

At the gate of the camp, security team members such as Jin Shan and Liu Haoguang are maintaining order.

Liu Haoguang shouted with a loudspeaker: “Everyone enter the camp as soon as possible. Don’t panic. Our defense system has been activated and will protect everyone’s personal safety.”

is just a sentence repeated like this, but the people who heard it slowly relax.

Yes, they are in such a camp now, even if there are a lot of zombies, there is no need to be afraid.

"Yoneha? How did you get out?"

Xie Qisheng looked at Miye who was retrograde from the crowd in a wheelchair, and not only asked in surprise.

"Sister Yang Liu and others... have not yet come back, I panicked with anxiety, come here and wait a while."

Miye moved her wheelchair to the corner of the wall, saying that it was not to affect the work of their security team.

Xie Qisheng sighed and acquiesced that she would continue to wait for people on the sidelines, not to mention Miye, he was also quite worried about the teams in the camp that hadn't come back. After all, those who just came back reflected that Qingling County had been zombies. Surrounded by news.

"I don't know how many zombies there are, and I don't know if our camp can hold it?"

Xie Qisheng stood beside Liu Haoguang worriedly and said, I don’t know why, without Li Yanqian sitting next to them, he would always feel anxious.

"If the Qingshi camp cannot be supported, there will be no camp to support it."

Liu Haoguang has inexplicable confidence in his camp. He comfortably patted Xie Qisheng and continued to maintain the order of the city gates.

The scorching sun in the afternoon seemed to melt away the earth. Miye’s clothes were already wet with sweat. After she heard cheers appearing above the city gate, she finally saw several familiar cars.

That is sister Yang Liu and their car!

Liu Haoguang and others were also relieved a little. The long line of convoy seemed to have many people, and the last **** was the camp's corps vehicle.

It seems that Fu Tingyu and the others have saved people.

There were many other survivors in the car of Yang Liu and others. They were rescued by Yang Liu and Han Chenbin's team when they were halfway through the road.