Prologue

Sixth Sense

One field was adorned with white and pink roses

One field was adorned with white and pink roses. Some guests arrive wearing elite clothing and designer jewelry. From afar, anyone who sees this ceremony can certainly guess that it is a ceremony that was not held by bigots but by famous people.

The 'ring' of the bell was finally rung signifying the ceremony would be held soon. Everyone took their places in white chairs and adorned with some flowers on the edges.

"Thanks for coming to the ceremony held today. I personally did not expect that this many to come. But I would like to thank you all once again without you all, this company could not have stood majestically in the heart of this Daegu city."

"Today I would also like to thank my family who are very supportive of me. Special mention to my brother Kim Wook Hyung who always gives words of encouragement." he looked at a man sitting in the front seat. The man stood up when his name was called by his brother before sitting back in his chair.

"And ..... There's also someone that I would like to thanks to. Without her, I wouldn't be here. Without her, I would have given up. Kim Ye Ah, my the one and only lover." he looked towards the girl wearing the pink dress, her beautiful long hair tied neatly making her beautiful face the focus of the guests, her beautiful eyebrow, charming eyes, her pointed nose and her sweet lips carving a smile would surely make anyone fall in love.

He came down from the stage, walked towards the girl and held out his hand to the girl. Without hesitation the girl held his hand tightly with a sweet smile and blush on her cheeks.

Holding hie lover's hand, he walked back onto the stage. Seeing the man bring a woman onto the stage, the guests began to give the couple on stage some cheers.

He smiled. "I love you." he said in a small tone but enough for the girl to hear. He then knelt down using one of his legs and pulled out a small box.

The cheers of the guests grew louder as he opened the box. It is a gem ring.

The woman closed her mouth with her hand, a feeling of surprise and joy mixed into one.

He picked up all the mics and said, "Will you be my wife?"

"Yes, i d-" before she could finish her words, a very loud gunshot made everyone scream. "What-" she paused when her eyes looked at the man, his mouth bleeding before he fell to the floor.

"No! Kim Taehyung!" everything seemed to move in a slow state, the guests running across the field, his brother as well as some of his members running towards him and his lover screaming as she hugged his stiff body.

Slowly ...

He closed his eyes.

Loading....

Kim Taehyung (The Death)

Detective Seo Jisoo ( Y/N )