CH 09 : The One Who Joined The Team

Sixth Sense

Jisoo slept on the bed with a rolling pillow in her arms, her purple blanket covering her entire body only to leave her head didn't get covered

Jisoo slept on the bed with a rolling pillow in her arms, her purple blanket covering her entire body only to leave her head didn't get covered. Her sleep was disturbed when she felt a slight movement on the bed as if someone was walking on it.

The face of a very handsome man greeted her as she opened her eyes slightly. 'Really handsome.'

Jisoo processes closing her eyes back to the dream realm before reality hits her. "What are you doing on my bed!" Spontaneously she sat up and opened her eyes wide looking at him.

With an innocent face, he got up from the bed he slept just now next to Jisoo and sat in front of Jisoo. His hand reached for Jisoo's fluffy cheek and pinched it eagerly. "So cute!"

Jisoo who was pinched by taehyung only looked at Taehyung with her flat gaze before brushing his hand away from her cheek. "I told you earlier that you will sleep on the sofa and what are you doing in the room and on my bed ?!" Jisoo said in a firm tone.

Taehyung rolled his eyes lazily, Jisoo's words made him indifferent. "My body feels sluggish from sleeping on your rough and hard sofa." Taehyung lay back on Jisoo's bed.

"Hey! Do you realize you're a ghost?! When did you type of species need a good place to live on!"

"And? Who says we, ghost don't need a good place to live on? Ghosts also need to sleep and need a comfortable place to sleep." He closed his eyes not caring about Jisoo who was still staring at him.

Jisoo held Taehyung's cold hand, trying to pull him up from her bed. "go and sleep on the couch or just go back to the place where you belong to!"

"No! I do not want to! "

This has gone into how many times her team has seen Jisoo yawn and mumble about something angrily

This has gone into how many times her team has seen Jisoo yawn and mumble about something angrily. Her mood looked so bad this morning that none of her team dared to reprimand her.

Jisoo cursed Taehyung in an angry tone for several times. Taehyung's fucking ass made her unable to sleep last night. Furthermore she who has not been able to get her sleep for several days for managing a past family murder case made her felt more sleepy.