CH 03 : The One Who Can See Him

Sixth Sense

Jisoo walked out of Mr

Jisoo walked out of Mr.'s office. Kwon with her tight face. She bit her lip angrily as she stared at the translucent wall made of the glass, the shadow of Mr. Kwon was clearly visible through the wall. Biting her lower lip is a habit that Jisoo often does when she feels irritated, disgusted and angry.

Mr. Kwon seemed to notice the sharp glance from someone not far away. And he was right, just looking at the wall of the glass, he could see Jisoo staring at him with hatred. He laughed a little and it had made Jisoo feel more and more annoy. Without waiting long, she continued to walk away towards the elevator while rolling her eyes.

This is not the first time for Jisoo to be instructed to complete a team or someone else's task. She just happen to be free everytime theres people need help with their work. And of course their chief, Mr, Kwon would tell her to come help.

Help, is the word that Jisoo hated the most from a young age until nowdays because she was the one who would always help but also the one who not be helped by others.

As soon as she was in the hospital, she could feel an unpleasant aura when she parked her car in the parking lot. Walking towards the lobby alone she had already met some of the 'them' who were wandering around this place. From the ugly-looking one to the clean-looking one all are there.

Knocked on the table that was on the main counter of the hospital several times before she was greeted by a beautiful-faced nurse. Just by showing her detective ID, the nurse immediately knew what Jisoo's purpose was. She calls someone and asks Jisoo to wait for the person's arrival.

Jisoo sat on one of the chairs in the waiting room while looking around. She saw someone. Not someone but 'something' that is kept bothering the nurses there. From tugging at the nurse's skirt until he pulled the nurse's hair there happily. He was busy harassing the nurse here and there without being arrested or seen by anyone but of course except Jisoo because of her speciality.

She tried not to interfere in the affairs of the 'person' but she could not contain her feelings and let go of her resentment towards the actions of the 'person'. "Can you just not?" Jisoo mentally wanted to slap her own mouth for being busy body but she couldn't hold back her anger anymore when he was harassing a woman. She is a woman too and she can't stand on that behavior of him.

It seem like he didn't listen her words. "Stop it! " this time she say it out loudly. All the attention goes to her, everyone look at her but soon they looked away as she is using earpod so they thought she was on call. He point his finger on himself while look at Jisoo. "Yes, you."

Knowing his presence was seen by someone, he immediately went away from the nurses group of people. Jisoo rolled her eyes and looked the other way, but for her luck the man next to her didn't stop bothering her by waving his pale hand in front of Jisoo face. "Hello? Did you see me? "

Even she was annoying by the pair of hands, Jisoo kept in silent and ignorant toward him as if she could not see him. "You can, right? " His voice is seducely sexy and deep, it is Jisoo's ideal man type of voice. But its impossible for Jisoo to make this guy her boyfriend, right;

"Detective Seo?"

Jisoo rise her head up just to meet the beautiful woman with long blonde hair, baby pink plump lips, pinkies cute cheeks, white coat wrap perfectly on her slim body with a name tag written, PARK ROSEANNE pinned on her white coat. "I thought i won't meet you in here anytime soon but guess who i see now. " a small giggles come out from the young doctor's mouth.

Rolled her eyes continues, followed by the annoyed glance that clearly written on Jisoo face, Roseanne stop giggling and rolled her eyes too. "You think you're the one who know how to rolled their eyes?" Roseanne scoff.

"Here the result. " She hand a black file to Jisoo while crossing her arm on her chest. "Thanks. And girlies, i didn't come here because i want to but because of this fucking file. Understand?"

"Hah! Good thing you still know how to say a thank to people. I thought you didn't know how to do it as you are Detective Seo after all." Roseanne said with attitude.

Jisoo open the file have a small peek inside the file while saying, "Cutt the crap, Doctor Park. I will get going now as i came just for this. " She rise the file as high as her shoulder and pointed at it. Roseanne just didn't care more and turn her body to walk away continue her work. "Drive safely and see you."

Roseanne and Jisoo walk to each own different way for doing they regular daily work. They known each other since highschool but never close to each other as Jisoo rarely talk to people include Roseanne but chill cause they never have any problem with each other; they just not 'that' close, maybe.

Jisoo placed down the file on her car passenger seat. She turned on her car engine getting ready to start the journey. Her intentions were thwarted when she looked in her car window and noticed something.

Jisoo looked at her passenger with a feeling of resentment. "Get out of my car!" A man sitting there was clearly startled by Jisoo's slightly loud voice. He rubbed his ears slightly with his hands. "Your voice hurts my ears."

He put down the file he was holding and disappeared. Jisoo was shocked when she turned her head, the man's face was clearly next to his with a cynical smile. "Hello!" He waved his hand to jisoo.

"What the hell ?! You get out of-" her words were interrupted when her walkie talkie beeped a little. She picked up the walkit talkie she had put in her shirt pocket and answered it.

"Detective Seo here."