CH 04 : The One Who Kills The Family

Sixth Sense

"Lili! Please go take a shower now! You are so rotten!" Said a woman in her 30s named Madam Lim to a teenage girl who was her daughter, Lili

"Argh! Fine!" By stamping her feet, lili went up to the second floor of the house to her room. Madam Lim just shake her head at the attitude of her daughter.

Madam Lim looked around her living room looking for the whereabouts of her son, William. "Here is Wili?" she asked her husband who was reading a newspaper in the living room.

Mr Lim stole a glimpse through the edge of his newspaper and looked at his wife before continuing to read. "Maybe he's playing game in his own room."

"Okay then, I will go to our bedroom first to put Baby Mell sleep." Madam Lim with a baby girl in her arms walked towards her room and her husband.

Hours past and day become more dark, Mr. Lim walked towards the main door to lock it. Just as he was about to lock the door a masked man suddenly pushed him into his house by force. "Who-" just when he was about to open his mouth to ask, a bullet had already penetrated his head.

A loud bang making Madam Lim who's in her room walk out to check everything out. "Lim Guan?" called her husband's name several times as she went down the stairs of their house but she still got no answer from her husband. She hurried down the stairs of the house for fear of something happening to her husband because her husband had a dangerous heart problem.

She was afraid her husband had a heart attack. Something frightening came to catch his eye as he set foot in the living room. Her husband, lying covered in blood on the floor, she was not sure if her husband was still alive or not. She ran up the stairs when her eyes collided with the masked man.

But unfortunately, the masked man pulled her leg making her fall down the stairs. "Ah!" She screamed in pain when something sharp pierced her back. Once, twice, three times, four times, many times the stab was stabbed until she was lifeless on the stairs.

Wiliam who was playing games shooked as he heard a loud scream from the downstairs. Even he was using headphones, he can clearly heard the voice is belongs to his mom. The scream slowly fade away while he seem confused with what happened in his house. He gets up from his seat and walked towards his bedroom door that was shut tight. When he was about to open the door, the doorknob suddenly got twisted by force from outside the room.

He fall on the ground and got scared, he don't know what to do. Should he open the door? Who behind the door? But then, he knows whoever behind his bedroom door is someone who will bring danger towards him as that person began to broke the doorknob with something from outside.

Wiliam get up from the floor and open his bedroom window to escape from the house, he tied the towels and curtains into one to be used as a rope to go down. Just as he was about to go down from the window, the man who had been outside the room had now managed to enter the room. "Who are you?" a knife was stabbed into his stomach by the masked man before he was pushed out of the window.

A strong blow to his head caused the grass in the yard to turn red as blood dripped from his head.

"Hmm ....." Lili humming her favorite songs while enjoying her bath by soaking in her warm tub with a loud song. The shadow of someone made Lili open her eyes and raise her head. Her eyes widened greatly when a masked stranger was in front of her. "Ah!"

A few minutes passed, Lili tried to get out of the bathtub thats full of her blood. Her body ached and she could not move anymore. "Don't..... Please don't-" She looks up to find the man who is already full dress is pointing the gun at her. Several bullets pierced her body until she couldn't ever move again.

"Huaaaa.... Huaaaa... " A smirk appeared on the masked man's lips. He raised the sharp knife high and 'Stab! Stab! Stab!' blood splattered full in the baby cribs.

 He raised the sharp knife high and 'Stab! Stab! Stab!' blood splattered full in the baby cribs

The vehicle driven by Jisoo speed through the busy road. A loud alarm is installed making all vehicles give way to Jisoo vehicles.

As soon as she arrived at the scene, it was clear that many residents had gathered to find out what had happened in the two-storey house that was filled with police.

"Detective Seo, you have arrived." said Hanbin, who was one of Jisoo's group members. "What happen?" Jisoo asked while putting on her gloves.

"Five family murdered scene."