CH 12 : The One Who Handle The Case

Sixth Sense

"I will look for help from another team to search up for Im Nam Poo data and life record

"I will look for help from another team to search up for Im Nam Poo data and life record."

Two beautiful women wearing short blue and pink satin dresses walked into the vip room of the night club.

"We have a new item today." Said the nightclub owner to a man wearing a gray shirt. He opened the top three buttons of his shirt to reveal his chest to add to his sexiness.

After the nightclub owner said that, the two women entered the room with a seductive gait. Kris ordered the two to come closer to him and with smiles adorning their faces they came to sit next to Kris.

Han moved amused and disgusted when Kris's hands went around his waist and caressed his thighs sensually. Is this man stupid enough to know that he is a man?!

"You have a small waist, baby girl." The man said as he sniffed Han's neck. If it wasn't for the mission this time, he wouldn't have disguised himself as a nightclub lady with Hanbin.

Kris looked at the other woman who was next to her. Hanbin felt his neck stiffen when the man started to close the distance between their faces. Oh no! he's officially going to kiss a guy today?!

Hanbin put his hand on the man's chest to stop the man. Kris looked at Hanbin with confusion. "Let's drink first, sir." Hanbin said in his artificial woman's voice with a seductive tone.

The hairs on the back of Han's neck stood up because Hanbin's voice was so funny to him. Although this is not the first time they have done an undercover mission by disguising themselves as a woman, still they will never be used to this disguise.

Over time, Kris looked drunk because of the many times he drank the alcohol with a large amount of alcohol. Han blinked at Hanbin. Hanbin, who understood Han's instructions, immediately got up and pushed Kris to his feet.

"Oho, you are so naughty baby girl." Kris said as soon as Hanbin let go of Kris's body which he spread on the bed in one of the rooms in the club that night.

Before Kris could pull Han to get on the bed, Han already stopped the stupid man's actions by luring him again. "Sir, we're not close enough for that yet. Do you know that?" Han said in a seductive tone.

Kris started nodding his head obediently like a dog obeying its master. "You want money? I'll give it to you because I'm rich. The old man is dead and all his wealth is his so you don't have to worry."

Hanbin smiled thinking that their plan worked. They managed to catch this idiot.

Hanbin approached Kris and stroked the man's arm. "What is your evidence? How can we believe if there is no evidence?"

"Proof? I am the one who finish his life. With this hand"

 With this hand"