CH 08 : The One Who Make The Rules

"Tell me where and who he is

"Tell me where and who he is." Jisoo looked at the man meaningfully. The man just sneered before he laughed. His laughter grew slower and slower until his face returned to serious looking at Jisoo. "There is a rules for that ofcause."

Jisoo looked at the man who is crossing his leg as if he was the boss there. Jisoo sighed in frustration after stating something he might regret later. She had no choice but to agree with the man. "Okay, whatever the condition are, I'll try to follow them."

"Good." The man clapped his hands happily. He can't wait to state the rule to Jisoo.

Jisoo phoned all members of her group after she found out the position of the suspect and the identity of the suspect they were raiding.

At first Jisoo was a bit distrustful of the man but trying once wouldn't have had any effect on her. So what's wrong if she tries to trust the man.

Above the whiteboard was full of plans about the plan they were discussing. A picture belonging to a man is pasted in the center of the board. It is believed that the man who is their suspect is the boyfriend of one of the victim's family members, namely Lili's boyfriend. It is known that the man and Lili have a relationship that is unknown to the public due to a very significant age difference.

A man named Edward is a 27 -year -old man. He and Lili met at a club even though Lili was under the age of 16, they still had a relationship for 2 years before Lili broke off the relationship due to fear of being found out by her father and the rest of her family. Furthermore their relationship is quite toxic.

This parting was clearly not taken lightly by Edward because he was too obsessed with her. Edward tries to contact Lili and tries to improve their relationship but Lili rejects everything and does not want to have a relationship with him.

The next thing he finds out is that Lili started going out with a senior at her school making Edward even more angry and furious. "This could be the cause of this brutal family murder." Jisoo explained while pointing his pen maker at Edward's picture.

"Furthermore Edward has a record of mental problems such as social disorders, depression and psychosis." Hyunjin looks at Edward's picture carefully before he can be sure that the man is the same man who stalked him and mingyu was hospitalized earlier.

The evidence further strengthens the conspiracy theory that men are the people most responsible for them.

Just waiting for a letter of permission to receive from superiors then this case will be settled soon.