CH 14 : The One Who Mysteriously Died

Sixth Sense

Under the dim atmosphere of the night, the laptop that was in Jisoo's lap was still on, making the light from the computer's circuit shine towards her face

Under the dim atmosphere of the night, the laptop that was in Jisoo's lap was still on, making the light from the computer's circuit shine towards her face. Jisoo's eyes focused on her computer while her hands were unable to type on the computer keyboard.

Jisoo's finger pressed the enter button after typing a code she had been looking for for half a day into the computer. Various information and articles appeared on the computer screen making Jisoo focus on reading each one.

'A BUSINESSMAN DIED SHOT AT HIS COMPANY'S CELEBRATION PARTY.'

'KIM TAEHYUNG HAD TIME TO PROPOSE TO HIS FIANCE BEFORE HE DIED.' 'BUSINESSMAN FROM GEUNG SHOT DEAD IN SEOUL.'

'THE KIM FAMILY HAS NOT GIVEN ANY STATEMENT ABOUT THE DIED OF KIM TAEHYUNG.'

'THE NEWS OF KIM TAEHYUNG'S DEATH SHAKES THE CITY OF SEOUL.'

Jisoo still remembers this news because the news of Kim Taehyung's death shook the business world in Korea. This is because Kim Taehyung is one of the most influential businessmen in the business field.

Kim Taehyung is the second son of the wealthy who is Kim's apprentice. The wealth owned by the Kim family is no longer denied but Kim Taehyung has built to be in another level position of respect from people.

His image and wealth are the result of his own construction and hardwork. He build his own company when he was in his 21 years-old. Everyone not just in business field really flattered him with respect.

For this reason, not a few people feel envious and jealous of his success. In addition, when Kim Taehyung told the public about his girlfriend who is a very beautiful and famous model, it made more people hate him.

Kim Taehyung, himself as a person is an arrogant person. He is the definition of the people who are 'hard to get'. He always careless about his environment but still make sure the perfection of it.

His handsome face is an addition to his perfect life. Not a few women chased after him to get a place in his heart first.

The question is who killed him? A perfectionist will surely get a lot of hate from some people because of jealousy over the excellence of life led by Kim Taehyung. But killing him is just another level of the felt of hate.

Jisoo's phone ring made her attention from her computer screen to the phone screen next to her. Jisoo's eyes widened after reading the contents of the message that had just been sent by her boss.

She got up from her seat and reached for the black coat that was hanging behind the door before walking out of her apartment building in a hurry.

Jisoo got into her vehicle parked in the underground parking lot while holding the phone that was calling someone. "Hyunjin, please share with me the location of the red carpet." She said before ending the call.

She turned on the siren in her vehicle to make other vehicles on the road give him a way to get to her destination faster. Even though it's midnight, the streets in Seoul are still busy as if the people don't know the word rest at night.

Jisoo's vehicle stopped on the red carpet which was seen surrounded by the police on duty. Jisoo showed her police identification card before entering the area surrounded by yellow tape. The red carpet meant here is the place of murder or the red zone where there is evidence of murder.

Seeing Jisoo's figure, Hyunjin who was wearing white gloves approached Jisoo and gave her a new pair of gloves. "Tell me everything." Jisoo's direction as she walked into a warehouse where there was a decomposing corpse.

"At 10.48 pm we received an emergency call from a young man who said that he found a dead body in his family's garden shed. The emergency team was dispatched and arrived at the scene at 10.54 pm. According to the investigation, this was the body of a woman who has been dead for 3 months but the more specific date of death is not yet known. The victim's identity is also unknown." Hyunjin explained while looking at his notebook full of details that he got.

"Good night, chief." Seulgi who looks not far from the body greet Jisoo. "Any report, Seulgi?" Jisoo's question got a shook from Seulgi's head.

"After examination, this victim appears to have been left here after dying and not killed here because no blood stains were found here. This warehouse looks very clean and there is nothing strange except that it looks like a warehouse that has not been used for a long time." Seulgi explained while looking around before instructing Han to get the latest report for Jisoo.

"Miss, this is the latest report." Han handed a file to Jisoo which was taken well by Jisoo afterwards.

Jisoo who was crouching while examining the corpse looked at Hyunjin with a serious expression on his face. "Where is the young man who found this body?"

"We have asked several questions to the witness and have not found anything suspicious about the witness

"We have asked several questions to the witness and have not found anything suspicious about the witness. Various evidences also show that the witness did indeed purely find the body today because according to the testimony of family members and close friends of the witness, the witness never visited the warehouse except today." Said Hyunjin as he directed Jisoo to come to a camp set up not far away.

A very young looking man was sitting in a chair there holding a hot cup of coffee. Hanbin and Haruto stood next to him looking like they were discussing something together.

Hanbin who saw Jisoo's presence immediately greeted Jisoo and was followed by Haruto. Jisoo greeted them again with a small nod. She looked at the young man carefully observing the young man's fearful movements.

"Why did you come to the warehouse in the middle of the night like this?" Jisoo asked in a flat voice. The man immediately trembled after hearing the question that Jisoo addressed to him.

Jisoo could clearly see that this man was hiding something by looking at the movements shown by this young man. "You know, if you hide something, the punishment will be worse." Jisoo continued again after not getting any answer from the young man.

"I-" before the man could answer, a voice calling Jisoo clearly cut him off first.

"Miss Seo! We found this box." Han said as he brought a box with him and approached Jisoo. Just looking at the box, the young man immediately felt nervous. Jisoo opened the box while seeing the young man's reaction.

The box was opened and there was nothing unique in it except the picture and the camera. But the pictures in this box are not normal pictures except the pictures of a short-haired girl taken from a far angle.

"Stalker?" Jisoo said while looking at the young man. A smirk appeared on her lips.

"35 vote and 20 comments to unlock the next chapter"

to be continued