☆Revolting Revelations☆

Day two

This time, everyone made the wise decision to remain in their rooms with the exception of Hongjoong, who claimed his bedroom had a poor internet connection and opted to sit on the couch. This couldn't be further from the truth, however, as he simply did not want to stay with Seonghwa for an extended period of time.

The building was silent throughout the day since most of everyone's time was spent on a device or occupied by a book. Save for around midnight, at which sounds akin to a bear wrestling with a shark in a lake echoed through the house, everything was quiet. Yunho was the only one unfortunate enough to hear these sounds and to say he was disturbed would be an understatement.

Day three was when they were back to interacting with one another. Starting with San and Mingi who met together in the kitchen around seven A.M., unplanned.

Both made eye contact, awkward as always and Mingi was the first to speak. "Hi..."

"Hey?" Said San, cocking his brow as he made his way further into the room.

"So...How's it going?"

"Good...How about you...?"

"Good..."

Silence.

Painful. Silence.

Until San cleared his throat. "Nice weather, huh?"

"It's been storming literally every day."

"Oh...right..."

Had Seonghwa not walked in, they were sure they would have stayed in that uncomfortable sphere of existence for an ungodly amount of time. Thankfully, the eldest student offered his disapproving and highly judgmental stares towards the duo, snapping them out of their cumbersome trance.

He walked past Mingi to grab a few gingersnaps from a small jar, popping one of them in his mouth before taking a drink from the fridge. "San ah, one of your plushies ended up on Wooyoung's bed. I put it back for you." He stated while pouring his apple juice into a cup.

Bemused, Mingi asked, "You sleep with plushies?"

To which San shrugged and replied, "You sound surprised."

"I just can't picture someone like you sleeping with a stuffed animal, especially since you're such an asshole at times." His straightforward answer made the pinkette scoff, yet Seonghwa still chuckled.

"Even assholes have soft sides," He asserted, taking a sip of his drink right after.

However, Mingi didn't find his statement as humorous. Or rather, perhaps it was simply because it was Seonghwa who had said it that made the orange-haired ticked off. "You would know all about that, wouldn't you?"

Wanting to get back to the original topic of conversation, San attempted to regain the eldest's attention. "Why were you in Wooyoung's room?" Seonghwa glanced at him, raising his brow before shaking his head.

"Laundry." That was all he said before leaning against one of the counters and pulling out his phone. Seonghwa didn't usually concern himself with the juvenile antics of the first and second years in the house. It was all so dramatic, and for what?

That being said, it didn't mean he didn't find at least a little entertainment in messing with San and Wooyoung. It was clear the two had some sort of flirtatious engagement on the first night of lockdown, judging by how possessive the older became at the mention of the fashion student, more than usual, and how Wooyoung would get flustered when San came around.

Why should Seonghwa leave himself out of the fun?

"Morning fuckers,"

Oh yeah, that's why.