The Start of a Storm

((Picture is of a small sketch of what I think Stargaze looks like. It's not my best work, but I was wondering if any of you do fanart? Maybe you can draw Star with the Wreckers, or Team Prime, or with Miko, or with Wheeljack, or with Optimus, whatever. That would be great! Private message me of you can! Thanks!))

"I must say that I admire your paint job." Knockout stated as he scanned a chained up Stargaze, who was pinned to his lab experiment table. The dark, towering walls of the Con's warship creaked around her like a living monster itself, "It's a delicate work of art.

"Too bad it looks a little ugly and poorly polished on you." The Deception vehicle scoffed disgustingly.

Stargaze squirmed against her bonds and smirks slightly, "Ugly huh? That's a coincidence considering I was trying to look like you this morning."

She could hear the angry ventilation the hot-red-Con-twin of hers made as his optics dilate in pure rage. He turns around and grabs a tool that was unfamiliar to her. He held the sharp knife edge to her face,

"We'll just see who's uglier after I carve up your face!"

"Knockout."

The voice of sandpaper sent shivers down Star's spine, and sends Knockout to the other side of the room, standing up straight like a soldier. Megatron entered the room, his servos postured respectively behind his back, staring down at the captured femme.

"That is not how we treat our...guest." He slurred the word with utter hate and wicked cruelty. He smiles evilly and does a slight bow. "Greetings...Stargaze." He stood back up with a look of importance and haunting optics, "You look shorter in person."

Star tries to shake off her fear of the demon mech, by scoffing, "That's rich considering I was a lot smaller when you SHOT ME DOWN!" She thrashed and spat in his face.

He barely stirs and glumly wipes off the Energon on his faceplate, "Indeed. And I must say, I am impressed with Ratchet's work..." He motions towards her form, "He's really done a fine job. Transforming alien life forms into our kind, it was considered impossible! But it turns out that Prime's old medic, has proved our scientific theories to be wrong."

"I guess Con engineering is not all it's cracked up to be." Star smirked slightly.

"You will provide us the information we need to create more of your...kind." Megatron continued, pacing slowly in front of the chained up bot, "Even if we have to force it from your own mind."

Stargaze scowled, "You won't find anything. I was half dead when Ratchet performed the procedure."

"I'm sure you were." Megatron smirked, "But there is more prudent ways then to use a Corticle Physic Patch to get the darkest secrets from your mind."

Knockout takes out the equipment for the illegal procedure of the Deceptions. Star began to struggle against her bonds.

"No! I won't speak! I won't allow you to abuse the pain you caused me to the rest of human kind!"

"Soundwave." Megatron calls over his eyes-and-ears bot.

Star looked up at the faceless and voiceless mech with a confused look. What could he be doing in this interrogation? He can't even speak! Soundwave's face lights up and is replaced with a photo he took prior. Star's optics widen in terror when she sees nothing other than her family's faces, their eyes dilated in fear. Her mother and father were huddled together, with her brother and sister in their arms, looking up at the camera in horror.

Megatron noticed the nerve he struck, and smiled, his sharp dentas sending Star's on edge. "You will give us the information I need...or your...petty little family will perish to the hands of the Decepticons!"

Star turns silent, and stopped struggling. Megatron chuckled evilly and nods towards Knockout to continue. The vehicle Con smirks and brings the cable of electricity towards her...making her spark stop dead in its tracks in fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Without a fix on the Deception's ship coordinates, I'm afraid we're in the dark and incapable of saving Stargaze." Optimus spoke as the team stood inside the base, planning on how to save their comrade.

"Maybe we should lure a Con out of its hive, get him to talk." Bulk smashes his fists together.

"Ya know..." Wheeljack trailed off, "If we raided an Energon mine, and capture a Con, maybe he'll talk."

"Like who?" Arcee huffed, "Who would be willing to fall for a trap like that?"

"Well that's easy. Dreadwing still has a vendetta against me. He'll show for sure." Wheeljack smirked.

"It's risky." Bulk stated, "But what other option do we have?"

Optimus gazed between the three bots who performed the planned and nodded, "Autobots! Transform and roll out!"

"Bring Becky back to us, Bulk!" Miko called out as everyone transformed. Wheeljack enters the coordinates to a Energon mine he discovered recently and Ratchet prepared a ground bridge. When the bridge was up, the bots drive through, leaving the humans and medic behind.