DID YOU MISS ME?!

Hi everyone! How goes it?

Good, good...and if you said bad I'm sending you virtually hugs, kisses, chocolate, blankets and movies.

So...yeah it's been awhile. Maybe I should explain myself. So, I haven't been interested in Transformers Prime in awhile, but I've been scrolling through all of your comments from last chapter and it was motivating me! You guys are by far the most supportive fans in all the books I've written! You kept going on and on as to why Stargaze should pick either Optimus or Wheeljack and you even made me laugh with a couple of your replies. You lovelies are amazing! You guys definitely inspired me. So, whether I'm on Writer's Block or not, I WILL try to update soon! I promise! All you have to do to keep me motivated is to comment and vote on this chapter if you want me to continue or not!

Here's something to comment and contemplate about until I've updated: My heart is full of love and sadness for Arcee, because every time she loses a partner, she meets her new one the very same day. When Tailgate died, Cliffjumper tagged along with Bumblebee that day to save her. When Cliffjumper died, Arcee met Jack that day when she saved his life. Just something to put your mind to...

Thank you so SO much for all of the support! Lots of love!

~Megan (Megatron)