Let the Nightmare Begin

Becky woke up on the couch of the base, remembering today was a Saturday and that Miko slept back at base with her. Miko had told her host parents that she was sleeping over at Becky's house, even though Becky can't go back until her dad gets out of jail. Becky just lives here anyway, so Miko didn't exactly lie...Becky looked up to see Miko next to her and watching TV.

"Where is everyone?"

"Out on patrol, leaving me behind AGAIN." Miko moaned. She hated it when Bulkhead left her like that.

"Everyone?" Becky ran her fingers through her bed head.

"Yeah. Including Wheeljack." Miko sing-songed and elbowed Becky.

Becky blushed, knowing Miko is getting at something and Becky isn't understanding, "What's gotten in your head, M?"

"I think you have a crush on that Wrecker!" Miko laughed evilly.

"What?!" Becky gagged as she fell back in the couch, "Okay, first off! He's not the Autobot I like..."

Scrap, she said too much. Miko dropped the bowl of popcorn she was holding and looked away from the TV, completely in shock.

"Say WHAT?!? IT BETTER NOT BE BULKHEAD! DUDE, HE'S LIKE MY BIG BRO!"

"I KNOW THAT AND NO I DON'T LIKE HIM THAT WAY!" Becky yelled back, getting on Miko's level and making this argument even.

Soon, Miko calmed down, "So? You like BumbleBee? I didn't even know you understood him like Raf does."

Becky again, gagged, "Dude, Bee would've been my bro if he was a human. NOT my kind of guy..."

Miko then, paled as a strange thought occured. "Dear God please don't tell me you like..." she gulped, "Ratchet."

Becky screamed as if she just saw a terrible scene in a horror film, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?"

Miko cackled as she slapped her knee. She couldn't believe this! After two years with the Autobots, Becky has a crush on one of them!

"I still think you have a crush on Wheeljack."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Becky huffed and crossed her arms, looking back at the TV.

~Miko's POV~

Playing with Becky Girl's head was cruel and fun all at once, and I even have an excuse this time. For one, she has a crush on one of the Autobots that have been protecting us for about two years. And two, because she is my best friend. Well, human friend at least. She had that stubborn side of her showing as she refused to look at me. So, if she didn't like any Wrecker, or medic, or scout, who else would she like? All that's left is her guardian and scrap maybe she has a crush on a Con? Scrap no she hates their guts. So that's out of the question. I suddenly laugh.

"I knew it! It's Optimus isn't it?!"

Becky moaned. No. Not EVEN a crush. And seriously? I make it seem funny. When really, it was difficult. Well, to BECKY it was complicated. "Not the way you think..."

She looked away sadly. She knew she couldn't like an Autobot. She hated herself for thinking stuff like that, she can't help liking someone I guess. I shrug, maybe I should cheer her up.

"Hey, I have a good idea."

"If it has to do with ground bridging to Tokyo again, I'll pass."

"No, no, not that. How about whipping Ratchet?"

Becky looked at me, confused. "With a whip? There is not a whip in the world that would be big enough for whipping an Autobot! Plus that's cruel!"

I bring my hand to my face and rub my temples. She really was clueless, wasn't she? I then bring out a spray can and shake it.