CHAPTER 5

Belle's POV :

Two days.

Its been two days since I had that dream and three days since I saw the mysterious man. Three days since he's been occupying my mind as if it was his living room. Currently, I was sitting in the library, completing Mr. Campbell's assignment. After working on it for nearly two hours, I was finished with the rough draft. Packing my bag, I ventured into the auditorium where we were told to assemble at 3:00 pm. Its 2:50 now. I trotted slowly towards the last seat I could find. There was a slight buzz in the air. Many people were already present, finishing up some last details.

"The new CEO of Agnello Enterprises is visiting our college for the inauguration of the West building, which was built by them, in remembrance of their great grandfather. He was kind enough to accept our invite to give a speech so we expect discipline and modesty displayed by everyone. Each and every student is to assemble in the auditorium by 3:00 pm today. Tardiness will not be tolerated", is what the announcement told us, in the morning.

Hector had told me something about the old CEO retiring in his message some days earlier, but he didn't say anything about who the new one was gonna be. Will get to know in a few moments anyways.

There was a lot of public in suits, probably from the company. There was this particular one, who was sweating bullets, even when the ACs were on full blast. His hands kept twiddling, indicating nervousness. All the same, he was glancing everywhere, as if expecting some ghost to pop up from somewhere.

He must be someone who has accompanied the CEO. Suddenly,feeling my eyes on him, he turned towards me. Feeling pity on the guy, I gave him a small smile. Instead of smiling back, he looked a bit terrified and immediately turned away. I could see his pink ears from here. Was he shy ?

I laughed a bit at that. Just then, the director of our college, Mr. Redmund entered,

" Good afternoon , I welcome you all to the special seminar organized by the accounting club of our college. It is with great pleasure that I invite on stage, the new CEO of Agnello Enterprises, Mr. Eros Agnello".

A young man in a crisp black suit and black shoes, with black shirt and red tie, stepped up on the podium. The moment he looked up, my breath caught in my throat. Holy moly, Mr. Handsome right there, on the stage ! And he's a CEO !! He was looking around, when his eyes landed on me. He looked surprised for a bit but quickly managed his expression into a smirk, like he knew what I was thinking. Smug bastard. He looked so good, better than the last time if it was even possible. His black, midnight hair was slicked back, with a few strands on his forehead. The suit was fitted to a T. He looked like a devil on legs.

Black really suited him.

" Good afternoon students. Thank you for inviting me here. I was informed by your professor, that many of you will be graduating this year. My congratulations to you .This college was founded by my great grandfather, Leander Agnello. As a graduating gift to you, we at Agnello Enterprises are starting an internship programme, exclusive to this college. It is being introduced this year for the first time, so you may as well be the lucky batch. The procedure of the internship will be explained by Mr. Adler, who has joined me today."

He gestured towards the sweating man who standing at the side. Ah, the blushing guy.

" I hope that I get to meet some new talents through this programme. Thank you."

Ending his speech with thunderous claps, Mr. Handsome, wait, scratch that, Mr. Agnello, stepped down from the podium and took his seat , while buttoning his suit jacket. All the while, I could feel his eyes on me. Feeling overwhelmed by having such a gorgeous and important guy staring at me, I did the only thing which I could do in that moment, I blushed.