Dan and Phil-Chapter 15

A/N: Heyo potatoes. Im updating after 5 billion years. YAY! As you can probably tell from the title, DAN AND PHIL ARE JOINING THE STORY! Super excited for this chapter. Also, I've been listening to Habits (Stay High) by Tove Lo a lot lately. So, yeah. Let's get to the chapter. :)

~Star's POV~

As we stepped off the plane and into the hot Florida sun and air. In only a few hours we will be at PlaylistLive meeting big youtubers. 

"Boy. I shouldn't have worn this." Johnnie says whil grabbing my hand and looking at his choice of clothes.

"Yeah but you kinda always wear black. You should be used to it." I say to him as I kiss his cheek

"Come on you too love birds. Let's get our bags and get to the hotel." Bryan says while walking into the airport

*TIME SKIP TO HOTEL*

"I got you guys your own room. I'm not sharing a room with you fucks" Bryan says as he walks inside to check in and winks at us

"Ok. NOTHING and I repeat NOTHING like that is going to happen. I'm just not ready yet." I tell Johnnie

"Ok. I don't think I am ready too." He says while he grabs the last of the bags out of the rental car.

"We are checked in. We have about 2 hours before we have to be down there." Bryan hands Johnnie the room key and Johnnie hands it to me knowing I wont lose it

As I start to grab my bags and head into the lobby, I see the biggest youtubers ever. Dan and Phil. I had almost screamed when Johnnie noticed them and came to kiss me so I wouldn't. 

"Thank you for saving me from pure embarasment." 

"No problem. I just didn't want you to draw too much attention to yourself."

"I know. I just can't believe that they are here."

"They come like every year. They are human like us."

"I know. I have to keep that a mental reminder for the weekend."

Johnnie grabs my hand and we head inside.

"Oops. I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." I hear a british accent say

I know that accent. It quickly dawned on me that I ran into THE Dan Howell. I guess it is hard to stop bad habits.