Learn life the hard way. ~Chapter 1

~ Star's POV ~

I woke up to a blaring noise near my head. I slowly move and realize that its my alarm.

"Who the fuck invented these things?" I say to no one but my pug Damon, who is asleep.

"All righty then.."

I get up and get dressed. I pull on a Asking Alexandrea tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans and my red vans. I go into the bathroom and put on some eyeliner and mascara, staighten and brush my crazy teal hair, and grab my phone. I walk out of my room and into my kitchen and living room. I grab a granola bar from the cabnet and head out the door.

"Where to go today?" I ask myself

As i decide where to go, I turn on 'Perfect Me' and put in my headphones. I walk down the street, and bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?" I ask the stranger as I take out my headphones.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Are you?" The person asked me.

"Yeah." I say as I turn to see who I bumped into was.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't going crazy. It was him! It was my hero, my insperation, my everything. Johnnie Guilbert.

"Are you sure? You look like you've seen a dead body." He asks me

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." I say

Don't fangirl. Act human Star. You can do it!  I mentaly tell myself.

"No I wasn't looking either. Its fine. Well I better get going. Bye."

"Oh. Ok. Bye"

Stupid. What makes you think he would want to stay and talk to you? Your nothing. I think to myself

I put my headphones back in and continue walking, making sure I don't run into someone again. I shortly found a small park and sit on the swings.

I'm sorry that this was such a short chapter but it's only the beginning! So there is deffinatly more to come Kay?! So don't flip.

-Bri