The Truth -Chapter 17

A/N: Heyo my potatoes! I'm sorry I have been gone for so long. I've been busy this last few weeks. I'm moving again and I'm finishing up the last two months of school and restarting my YouTube channel and I've just had a lot of things to do and I haven't been able to sit down in piece and write. Also, thank you so so so much for the 7k reads, This just blows me away that so many of you read and enjoy this book. So yeah I think you guys are going to really like this chapter. ;)

* Dan's POV*

Phil and I walk into our hotel room and I sit in the bed and turn in the tv.

"Hey Dan, are we going to tell Star about us tonight at dinner?" Phil asks

"I'm not sure. Do you want to?" I ask him

"Well, yeah at some point I want to. She seems like a nice girl. I don't think she will tell anyone. And hey, it would be just one step closer to telling the fans." He responds as he walks over to the bed to kiss me "I'm going to take a shower. Want to take one with me?"

"Oh. I see how it is." I say as I get off the bed and run to the bathroom trying to take my shirt off.

"Wait. Let me help with that." Phil says as he wraps his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. "Getting to undress you is my favorite part." He says as he bites my neck, lifts up my shirt, and pulls it over my head.

*Johnnie's POV*

"Hey babe, can you help me decide what I should wear to dinner tonight with Dan and Phil." Star asks me as she pulls out a black and red dress.

"Your going to wear a dress? This is a first." I say

"Oh shut up. It's a special occasion and I want to look nice. Now which one? Red or black?"

"Red. It goes with your hair." I say getting up from the bed and wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck.

"Stop it. I need to get ready." She says as she starts to sway.

"It won't take you that long to get ready. Your already beautiful as it is." I tell her as I turn her around to give her a kiss

"Your sweet. But I seriously need to get in the shower. And your going to stay out here and get ready." She tells me as she pecks me on the lips and heads to the shower.

"Don't be too long!"

*Star's POV*

As soon as I am in the bathroom, I quickly take off my clothes and jump into the running water. I wash my hair, wash my body and face, shave my legs, arms, and down there. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. I head out of the bathroom to get my clothes, makeup, brush, and straightener.

"Took you long enough." Johnnie says as he comes up behind me

"Sorry. I had to shave. And that takes a lot of work and time. Do you need my straightener?" I respond

"No. You can use it. I straightened my hair earlier."

"Okay. Well, I'm going to go get beautified. See you in a bit." I say as I turn to walk back to the bathroom to get ready.

"Do I not get a kiss?" He asks

I turn and walk back towards him on the bed and kiss him on the cheek.

"I seriously need to get ready now babe."

"Okay. Go get prettied up. Even thought you don't need it."

*Phil's POV*

As Dan and I got out of the shower, I noticed that we only had an hour to get ready before we had to meet Star and Johnnie.

"Dan. Better hurry up. We only have an hour." I tell him

"PHIL!! You know how long it takes me to get ready!"

"Well then you shouldn't have taken so long in the shower!"

"I'm sorry it takes me a while! Stop complaining and get dressed!"

We both get dressed, do our hair and head out the door and into the elevator.

"I'll let Star know that we are heading to the lobby." I say as I pull out my phone

P: Hey we are heading to the lobby.

S: Okay. I just need to put on my shoes and grab my bag. Be there in 10. :)

P: Okay.

We wait in the lobby for about 15 minutes when Star and Johnnie walk out of the elevator.

"Hey." I say to Star and give her a hug and shake Johnnie's hand. Dan does the same.

"Know a good place to eat?" Dan asks

"Yeah. Theres a place a few blocks from here that we can go to." Star suggests

"Okay. Sounds great. Let me just get our car." Dan says.

*Time skip to resturaunt*

*Star's POV*

We get seated and we all look at our menus. The waiter comes and asks us what we want to drink and we make small talk while deciding what we wanted to eat. The waiter comes back, hands us our drinks, and asks if we are ready to order. We order and talk about playlist while waiting for our food.

"Is this your first year?" Phil asks me

"Yeah. Actually it is." I say

"And for you Johnnie?" Dan asks him.

"My second year actually. Still sorta new to all of this." He tells Dan

"Oh. We've been here for a while so if you need help with anything, just let us know." Phil tells Johnnie and I

"Thanks. We might need some this weekend." I say and look at Johnnie as he is staring into space.

After discussing the plan for tomorrow and having some fans stop and ask for pictures and autographs, our food finally arrives.

"Hey you guys, can we tell you something?" Dan asks about halfway through

"Yeah. Anything." I tell him

"And you promise not to tell anyone or put in on social media?" Phil asks

"I swear on my life! I swear on my internet." I say.

"Well, Dan and I are together." Phil says

"Like a couple together?!" I ask

"Yeah. Please don't tell anyone." Dan says

"You have my word. I swear." I tell them

"Johnnie, you aren't going to tell anyone are you?" I ask him

"What. No! They could probably have their fans come after me." He says

"Okay. Just checking." I say as I grab his hand for reassurance.