Oh.. Hey. ~Chapter 3

"Um.. Hi! I'm Damon Fizzy and I live next door and ugh.. this is awkward, but i kinda wanted to introduce myself.." He says

"Hi! Im Star. Well, Im glad." I say because Im really awkward and dont know how to socialize...

"Maybe we could hang out some time?" he says

He wants to hang out with me? WOW. That never happens. And like especially one of my idols.. I think

"Yeah. Just um.. I guess come let me know I guess..."

Way to be an awkward turtle..

"Yeah. Sounds like fun. See you later Star!" he says

Damon waves and walks to his house and i close my door and start to flipp silently.

DAMON FLIPPEN FIZZY WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME!! WHAT?!

When i finish shitting my pants, not literally, I finish watching whatever i put on TV and order some pizza. I should stop eating so much food.. It makes me fat. Oh well..

I wait for the pizza and put on Doctor Who. Nothing like watching some Doctor Who and eating pizza. Ugh.. I need to get friends. My life is so fucking boring!

Why? No one likes you anyways so what's the point

The pizza finally arrives and I eat like not even a whole slice and I finish watch an episode of Doctor Who. I go to my room and check Twitter again..

"@DamonFizzy: I hate being an akward turtle. it ruins everything.."

"@JohnnieGuilber1: @DamonFizzy I feel you dude. It happens all the time."

"@Star_islame: @DamonFizzy @JohnnieGuilber1 I thought I was the only one. Thank god.. :)"

I turn on "Perfect Me" for about the hundredth time today, brush my teeth, take off my make up, and climb into bed.

"Im not perfect. Lifes not worth this pain."

Was the last thing I heard before falling to sleep.

STARS DREAM!!

"Star!! Star wake up!! We are ganna miss it!!"

"Uh? Miss what?" I say as I open up my eyes, sit up, and look around.

"Duh!! The movie date!"

"What movie date?"

I look around and see that I'm in my room but there is a girl about my age, Blackish red hair, a Of Mice & Men T-shirt, and black skinny jeans.

"Um.. Do I know you?" I ask the strange girl

"You should. I'm Eveiy. Your best friend. Are you ok?" she asks me

"Ugh... I think so."

"Well good cause you need to get ready! Or your ganna be late and I dont think he's ganna like that."

"Who's not ganna like what?"

And I'm ending that there!! Sorry!! Oh and I feel bad for not updating in a while. Stupid school. And I had to at least make someone named Eveiy because I made a friend the other day and that was her name. So yeah. Shocker to everyone but I do have friends. Yeah. Hard to believe. But!! I will try to have the next chapter up soon. And thanks for almost 40 reads!! That makes me feel good that people are actually reading this.. Anyways!! Vote, comment, and keep reading. Kay bai!!

-Bri