Going to the mall -Chapter 10

A/N: I'msobusyandneverhaveenoughtimetoupdatesoIwilltrywhenIcan. :)

*Fewdayslater*

~Star'sPOV~

So Johnnie decided to take me to the mall because he thinks I need more bands shirts.

"I don't want to go. I think I have enough band shirts." I tell him.

"No. You don't have enough black ones." He says.

"So I don't wear a lot of black. So what?"

"I don't think this relationship will work if you don't have enough black."

"What relationship?" I say sounding quite surprised.

"This thing. I don't know what to call it." He said relizing what he said earlier.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

We get to the mall and he drags me all the way to... You guessed it, no store other than Hot Topic. We walked in and was immediately hit with Kick Me by Sleeping With Sirens. As I was rocking out, Johnnie decided to take it upon himself to find some shirts for me while I was looking at the anime section.

"Here. I found these. I figured we were the same size." He says while he hands me the shirts.

All the shirts were My Chemical Romance, 5 Seconds of Summer, and maybe a few All Time Low shirts.

"Johnnie, I hardly listen to these bands." I say putting the shirts down to look at the anime selection of shirts.

"But you need some black shirts." He says picking them back up

"Fine. But at least lest me get a few shirts that I like." I say

"Ok. As long as you get these." He says agreeing with me.

I ended up getting some Attack on Titan shirts, Black Butler shirts, a galaxy Pierce The Veil shirt, a Doctor Who phone case, and some band bracelets. Along with the shirts Johnnie wanted me to get.

We walk out of Hot Topic and run into some thugpugs. Johnnie took some pictures with them and we left the mall.

A/N: MytabletisdieingandIdidnothaveaplotreallyfporthischapter. I'msosorry. IpromisethenextonewillbeWAYbetter. Also, Irecentlymadeayoutubechannelandyoupeopleshouldcheckitoutandmaybesubscribe. Please! :'