Begining of the Date -Chapter 7

A/N : Ive been feeling really down lately so sorry if this chapter isn't as good as it should be. I've been busy with school and personal things that I just haven't updated. I will start updating much more though. :)

-Bri

*Star's POV*

My phone goes off telling me that Johnnie is messaging me.

J: Hey wanna go see a movie?

S: OK :)

J: Um.. wanna go see "Annabelle"?

S: Yes!! I've been wanting to see that movie for a while!

J: Good! :) I will be there soon

S: OK

I waited for Johnnie to show up and quickly checked to make sure I was looking OK and to make sure I had everything in my bag.

HOLY CRAP MUFFINS!! YOUR GANNA GO ON A DATE WITH JOHNNIE MOTHERFUCKING GUILBERT RIGHT NOW! Just imagine how many girls are really jealous of you at the moment.

"@JohnnieGuilbert: About to go to watch Annabelle. I'm so scared! :O "

Your such a dork..

*Knock* *Knock*

I get off the couch, grab my bad and mentally prepare myself not to freak out when I open the door.

I open the door and see him standing there looking hot as ever staring at the ground.

"Hey" I say to break the silence

"Oh. Hey" He said looking up "Wow. You look great."

I blushed.

"Thanks. So do you." I bet he can see how red my checks are. Wait! Is he blushing now? Aw.. how cute!

"Thanks. Are you ready?" He said blushing. His cheeks were bright red

"Yeah." I said stepping out of my apartment, closing the door and locking it.

We walked down the hall and I could just tell he's never done something like this.

"How scared are you?" I asked him to start a conversation.

"Oh. You saw that. I'm not that scared. Are you?" He said looking into my eyes with his light sky blue eyes.

"I'm not scared at all." I said smiling. He smiled back. His smile was so cute!

"Thanks?" He said. HOLY FUDGE DID I SAY THAT ALOUD?!

"Did I say that aloud?"

"Yeah. Its cute though."

"What is?"

"That you think my smiles cute." He said smiling

"It is. I'm not lying! I'm pretty sure I can get other people to agree with me."