The video -Chapter 11

A/N: Heyo! Mypotatoes. Hehe I'mgoingtocallyoumypotatoes. SinceI'mbeingspammedwithnotificationsandIhaven'tupdatedinawhile, I'mgoingtoupdate. Thanksforthe 2.1k reads! Itmeanssomuchtomethatyoupotatoesareenjoyingthis. :)

*Johnnie'sPOV*

I want to ask Star to be in a video. But.. What video will it be? Hum... Decisions. Decisions.

Maybe I will do a Q&A. Yeah. That sounds good. I will call Star and ask her.

I grab my phone and dial her. She picks up instantly.

S: "Hello?"

J: "Hey. Do you want to be in a video with me?"

S: "Um..... What kind of video?''

J: "I'm not sure yet. Mabe a Q&A."

S: "Sure. Sounds like fun."

J: "Really? Um..... Okay. Do you want me to come over tomorrow with pizza and we can film it then?"

S: "Yeah. Sounds great. What time?"

J: "Um.. Around 2?"

S: " Okay. Don't forget the cheese pizza!"

J: "How could i not?"

S: "Okay. See you tomorrow."

J: "Okay. Bye!"

S: "Bye Johnnie."

I can't believe she agreed to be in a video with me. Now to go on twitter and ask for some questions.

"@JohnnieGuilbert: Hey thugpugs, I'm doing a Q&A with someone really special tomorrow. :) Give me some questions! <3"

My notifications blew up with questions. I guess i can make up a question to ask Star. I think this is the perfect time to ask her to be mine.

*Star's POV*

I wonder why Johnnie wants me to be in a video? I guess I will never know until tomorrow.