When it all changed ~Chapter 5

I'm so flippen sorry for not updating an actual chapter. I'm just going through a lot so bare with me please. Also, my friend has not written a chapter yet so yeah. I might as well update for you people. Thanks for the 198 reads!! It means so much to me that you are actually reading this. OK now the chapter..

•Bri

* Star's POV *

I go on my private messages and text him.

S: "Hai"

J: "Hi! C:"

OMG!! HE RESPONDED! YAY!! LIFE JUST MADE. OK. BE COOL. IF YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT COOL IS.

S: "How's life?"

J: "OK. Yours?"

S: "Its fine. A little boring. :C"

J: "Aw. I'm sorry. Wish I could help. C:"

S: " You kinda are actually. Talking to me and all..."

J: "I know this is weird but, do you wanna hang out some time? Like idk...."

S: "Sure. Sounds like fun in my boring life. C:"

J: "OK then. Well thanks for talking to me but I should really get some sleep. Talk soon OK?"

S: "Alright. Well goodnight. Yeah. Deffinatly talk soon."

WOW. You had a human conversation with Johnnie motherfucking Guilbert. And he wants to hang out with you?! You!! This is so unreal. You must be dreaming.

I was smiling like an idiot. What just happened could not have happened. I set down my phone on the table, layed down on the couch, and watched whatever was on TV before falling asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~ When Star wakes up ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly, my dream was not as creepy as the one I had earlier. To me, it was a normal dream. I check my phone and notice that Johnnie messaged me.

J: "Hey. Wanna hang out later? Um.. wait!! Where do you live? That's not supposed to be weird."

S: "I live in L.A. and I know its not supposed to be weird."

J: "Awesome!! Haha OK. Uh.... Where do you want to meet?"

S: "I dunno. Ugh.. How bout you find a place and text me when you find it."

J: "OK. C: Will do. See you later!"

S: "OK. See you later. C:"

Running to my room, I try to find something to wear. I decided on black skinny jeans that are ripped and a Ready Set shirt.

"I should take a quick shower. So I'm not all smelly and gross when I go."

And I did just that and took a shower. After getting dried off, I got dressed, blow dried and straitened my hair, and put on some eyeliner and mascara. Slipping on my red Vans and running back to the livingroom.

And i think thats all I'm ganna write for today.I'm really tired and I have stupid homework. I hope you guys like this chapter and let me know what you think should happen in the next chapter! Yeah. So um...... Love you all!! Don't forget to coment and vote and tell fellow thugpugs. Kay bai!!

•Bri