5 - [ 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 ]

True to his word, Akane did stay near you at all times during the meeting. He would even try to block you from Teru's view since it seemed like throughout the meeting, Teru would be looking at you smugly.

It was creepy and whenever you would even take a quick glance at him- even for half a second, he was looking at you with a small smirk. It would make you shift uncomfortably in your seat and play with the end of your uniform skirt.

It was like he was staring right through your soul.
'How creepy!'

Once Teru concluded the meeting was finished, you immediately packed up and grabbed Akanes wrist, quickly walking out, not wanting to face Teru.

"H-Hey! Slow down!" Akane said, clumsily walking, trying to balance himself from the way you suddenly grabbed and dragged him outside. You immediately stopped in your tracks causing Akane to bump into you.

You quickly turned your head to look at him and quickly let out an apology "O-Oh I'm s-so sorry,Akane!" Letting go of his wrist and then clasping your hands together and bowing slightly. "I-I just got really nervous because- you kno-," You nervously and quickly tried to explain yourself while frantically waving your hands around.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't worry about it." Cutting you off and smoothing out his uniform from any invisible wrinkles, "Just at least wait for me to get ready- and give me a warning next time! Jeez!" He yelled at you like you were a child who was getting scolded for eating too much candy.

You shakily chuckled and sweatdropped, "Um.. anyways, let's go, Akane, we should probably head out before it gets dark." You told him, reaching to grab his wrist but he quickly pulled away from you.

He shook his head, "Sorry! But I promised Aoi that I would walk with her! She's probably waiting for me right now!" He told you with his arms crossed.

You looked at him annoyed, "Oh, come on!" You yelled angrily with both of your hands going into a fist on each side of your hip, "Aoi probably already left! Which means, you have to walk with me- remember you agreed to it!" You pointed a finger up at him accusingly.

He raised an eyebrow at you, clearly unimpressed and rolled his eyes "I only agreed to staying by your side during the meeting! Also, Aoi did not leave- she promised! Aoi never goes back on promises." He annoyingly yelled back.

Before you could tell something back, someone behind Akane let out a forced cough, this made the both of you to look over and see who it was. "Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" Teru said, standing there with his arms crossed and a charming smile on his face.

Me and Akane immediately straightened ourselves and awkwardly stood there looking around, acting as if we didn't just have a silly argument about walking home.

"Oh, um, nothing!" I yelped out, looking around everywhere but Teru.

Akane awkwardly scratched his neck and let out a fake cough "So, um, anyways I have to go uh- walk with Aoi! She's waiting for me right now! So uh- bye!" He exclaimed and immediately ran away after.

'That damn idiot with his pretty ginger-brown hair! I'm beating his ass next time I see him.'

As I was planning ways I was going to murder Akane, I didn't notice that Teru was was walking up to me until I suddenly felt him put his hand on my shoulder, making me jump slightly.

He laughed when he saw me jump, which made me frown. "You know [name], I'm kind of hurt you didn't wanna be near me, you know?" He said, "I mean you are my fiancé after all."

You felt your face grow warm at his last words and quickly shushed him and put your finger up to his lips, your actions making Teru raise his eyebrows and smirk in amusement "Shush! I don't want anybody to know about that!" You yelled-whispered to him.

He just chuckled "Sure! Nobody can find out about our secret marriage. But, we can just say that we're dating, right?" He grabbed your finger that was on his lip and held your hand up with his and intertwined his fingers with yours "After all, we're going be spending a lot of time together and people would get suspicious. Now come on babe, let me walk you home." He said smugly and gave you closed-eyed smile.

He brought both of your hands down, fingers still intertwined together, and started walking to the front of the school to leave.
As you both were walking through the halls, you passed by many whispering students who were getting ready to leave after coming back from their clubs.

You knew that tomorrow there's going to be people gossiping and bombarding you with questions concerning your guys relationship, and you'll have no choice but to say that you're dating Teru because of the fact you're holding hands.
'How annoying.'

But you had no choice but to awkwardly smile at the people who were passing by as you both were heading out, and you all wanted to do was to just go in a hole and die.

AN: ignore how late this is! Anyways I'm very excited to write the next chapter!!!!!!! Anyways, I hope you're having a good day/night! Bye bye loves<3 -(I'm also more active on Tumblr where you can request stuff and check out more of my writing fr...

-
(I'm also more active on Tumblr where you can request stuff and check out more of my writing from more animes/fandoms<3)