12 - [ 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐆𝐋𝐘 ]

It turns out that Hanako did not deal with the tree as soon as Teru would've liked, because now Teru has to see you and Natsuhiko be all lovey dovey towards each other.

What he didn't expect to see when he walked in the school was to see you and Natsuhiko holding hands while rubbing the tips of your noses against each other and declaring your 'undying love' for each other.

So for every little free time there was, he would try to talk to you as if it were any other day but it would always turn with you turning him down—which wasn't completely out of the norm', but you were even harsher than usual. Which frankly, hurt Teru's feelings this time because he knew that you were just under an illusion by the tree so it really wasn't you right now.

When it was time for lunch, Teru got up from his seat and was about to go yours to ask if you both can have lunch together but instead he was greeted by you smiling with Natsuhiko already kneeling in front of you and presenting you a wrapped lunch.

'Oh brother, this guys stinks!' Teru thought while holding back an eye roll with a frown present.

If Teru didn't know that Natsuhiko was holding a wrapped bento box, he would've thought that he was proposing to you from how happy you looked, you looked as if you won a million dollars.

Teru decided he wants hungry anymore and instead sat back in his seat in thought, ong noting the whispers of his classmates that were assuming that you and Teru had a tragic breakup.

Teru looked back one last time behind him to see you feeding Natsuhiko, with gleeful smiles on both of your faces.

He definitely shouldn't have let the idiot ghost handle it if he was just going to wait it out to get rid of it.

     He leaned against the school entrance door, school already ended but he knew that little irritating ghost is currently dealing with the tree—which Teru thought he should've dealt with it sooner, or maybe he should've instead if he knew that y...

He leaned against the school entrance door, school already ended but he knew that little irritating ghost is currently dealing with the tree—which Teru thought he should've dealt with it sooner, or maybe he should've instead if he knew that you were going to be so touchy-touchy with your guy friend because of it.

He was waiting for you to walk towards the main entrance to leave, he knew you and Natsuhiko were still in the school doing who knows what, Teru guessed you two were probably giggling with that adorable smile on you. It irritated Teru to no end that you weren't like that with him, even if it wasn't really you acting like this, it still made him frown that you never really genuinely smiled because you were happy to be with him.

As if on cue, you came walking towards where Teru was while holding your head. "Ugh, please tell me there's no way I really was under that stupid stinking tree mystery magic thing!" You asked Teru and stopped in front of him.

Teru smirked, "It was pretty funny actually," it wasn't "I wish I recorded it so I could've showed you after" he never wanted to see like that towards anyone again. "But, truth be told, I was pretty angry that you weren't able to give me any of your lunch this time."

You stopped rubbing your head to look at him "Are you sure that's the reason why?" You asked teasingly and he nodded at you, "Are you sure it wasn't because you were jealous?" You crossed your arms and smirked at him which he just smiled back and crossed his arms as well, narrowing his eyes at you before closing them.

"Yes I'm sure, now come on, I'll walk you home." He says if he doesn't always do that and walks out with you immediately trailing behind him.

"You can't just avoid the quest-"

"We can stop by a convenience store and I'll buy you anything you want." He bribed.

"My mouth is shut now!"

He chuckled, he hoped that one day you'll be to be that love dovey towards him one day and that it could be genuine. Today he remembered how ugly of an emotion jealousy was.

AN: I got in a new relationship and discovered how it feels like to be loved again so I deleted Wattpad for a bit❤️ (this relationship has been the hardest I've ever been in hard I cry every night I go through their following like I told them to u...

AN: I got in a new relationship and discovered how it feels like to be loved again so I deleted Wattpad for a bit❤️ (this relationship has been the hardest I've ever been in hard I cry every night I go through their following like I told them to unfollow these girls and they did but then followed them right after again like???????? And it's also cus they're always horny do I struggle every night💔)
Anyways hi if any of you are still reading this and wiating for updates still LMAO I love u all