14 - [ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍-𝐈𝐒𝐇 ]

Dragging you along by your hand, Teru shifted his hand slightly so they became interlocked instead, fingers in between yours. Your breath hitched as you felt his grip become tighter but focus again when you felt yourself almost trip which would've made your reputation in the school go down.

Students watched curiously and whispered to themselves as they watched Teru drag along you, his girlfriend, or rather fiancé but they didn't need to know that, around the halls and up the stairs.

"Oh wow! I didn't think the school prince would be so bold!" You heard a boy whisper to another boy who snickered in response.

"Wah! So cute! Though in school though?" Another whispers and giggles at the end to their friends who reciprocated with their own giggles as they huddled to each other.

You flushed a little and sped-walked closer to Teru as he still held onto your hand. "Umm Teru, maybe we should slow down—some students might get the wrong idea." You muttered the last part knowing it already somewhat happened as you heard the background noise of giggling.

Teru suddenly stopped once he reached halfway on the staircase that reached the closed doors of the rooftop. You almost tripped and furrowed your brows at him as you looked up considering you were a few steps below him. You were about to berate him for almost causing you to trip when he spoke, "Right! I happen to know where Hanako is actually—and I thought hmm! It would be nice to see him considering he's with my brother right now!" He said with a charming smile.

You felt your eye twitch, "you couldn't have told me before you dragged me around the school or dealt with him after school?" You said, irked.

Teru laughed in response and waved you off with his hand. "Of course not!" He said happily but then became serious as he looked at you with stern eyes, "besides after how he treated Kou and how he's been stalking you, I just have to see him."

You looked at him in awe, as you felt chills go down your spine from the look in his eyes, nodding your head to agree with him, he spoke up again.

"Also! I don't really care what the other students thought! If they think we're going to do something dirty—I don't mind!" He said with a charming smile on his face again, as if he didn't look serious a second ago and dragged you up the stairs again and opened the doors, giving you no time so say something back in your embarrassed state.

A/N: Sometimes I wanna text my ex but then I remembered how they cheated and r worded me but it doesn't rlly bother me but my friends find out everything so im scared😭😭 but I also don't rlly care what my ex did to me cus technically I didn't keep saying no and they ended up liking it when I said no so IDC!!! They will be mine again❤️❤️