13 - [ 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 ]

Every time you were around Teru, you could feel yourself getting stared at, like someone was trying to stare at your soul the past couple of days since Kou had met with Hanako. It wasn't out of the ordinary to get stared at, you were admired by the other students—but this feeling was unnerving.

Turning the corner into a more empty hallway in the older side of the school, you slowed your steps and quickly turned your head around and caught the gaze of amber eyes looking at you. Their hands around the corner of the wall, with a wide smile that didn't exactly seem friendly.

Halting, your head was still turned looking at him and you felt chills looking at him and you remembered who he was.

It was Hanako.

You remembered that Kou wanted to be the one to deal with him and although you loved the boy, you knew he wouldn't be able to do it so it was no surprise seeing Hanako still roaming around. But why was he here following and staring at you like a creep?

Gulping, you faced forward and took another sharp turn, now speed walking away, pulling out your phone from your dress-pocket and messaging Teru—not looking back despite still feeling eyes staring at your frame as you walked.

Thankfully, it was still early in break period so you had plenty of time to talk to Teru about Hanako, you passed along  lol the students. Giving small smiles and sometimes greeting others, clutching the phone on your hand, you glanced it for what felt like the hundredth time. Teru obviously, agreed to talk, although with a more flirtatious text.

Sighing at the thought, you made your way outside path, seeing Teru already leaning on the wall in the shade, looking ahead like a dramatic animated character.

Slightly speed walking over to him, he finally noticed you and smiled. "Hello, my dear!" He said with a charming smile and a hand on his hip.

Smiling cheekily at him with closed eyes, you replied, "Mmm, anyways." Brushing it off and staring right at him, you twirled a loose strand of hair in your fingers. "We need to talk about Hanako."

Teru tensed at that, his posture becoming straighter and eyes squinting slightly while frowning. He hated all ghosts and Hanako was no exception, especially after whatever happened between him and Kou. He was hesitant from letting his brother go and try to exorcise Kou and knowing that after he got hurt and he wasn't able to use his staff anymore, Teru was infuriated at Hanako.

"What is it—did he do anything to you?" He said lowly in case anyone was near, voice slightly deep. You shook your head in both to say no to him, and also to shake off how it was a little attractive.

"No, nothing like that." You said and crossed your arms. Teru relaxed slightly, "He's been, kind of, following me around the hallways."

Teru's mouth opened slightly in shock before closing with a very displeased frown and furrowed brows. "Excuse me?"

"I know... I don't know why—it's really weird and I only found out it was actually him who's been following me these past days earlier-"

He cut you off with a stern voice "Excuse me?" He repeated "Past couple days? And you're just now telling me?"

Arms still crossed, you rubbing your arm for comfort "Well, yeah sorry I just didn't think it was too important. I mean it isn't too weird to get stared at but he's been kind of watching—or creeping is the better word." You mumbled the last words in thought.

"Jesus Christ [Y/N]" He said and rubbed his hand over his face in distress, peeking over at you in between his fingers. "You're my fiancé, I care about you" he said and rubbed his forehead. " I—Shit—look, I care about you and I think I've made that very clear" he put his hands down and leaned over to separate your arms to hold your hands, enveloping yours in his big ones.

He rubbed your hands with his thumbs and you stared at him in shock "Umm.. right yeah—okay..." you said in disbelief, flustered at him.

He smiled at you with slight red-cheeks and he continued to rub at your clammy hands, fidgeting your feet around shyly. Making eye contact still, his eyes looking at you with pure adoration as you felt yourself get more flustered from his gaze.

What is happening to you?

"But." He interrupted your thought and let go of your hands but still held onto one. "Nobody treats my younger brother or my future wife like that. I think it's time for me to teach this brat a lesson." He smirked and dragged you by your hand

"Ah—Teru hold on."

A/N: if you read my other tbhk one then u might know I might not be doing so well😭😭 I cut and ate a piece of my skin and my family and friends are getting worried abt my safety and I've been currently been banned using anything sharp from my par...

A/N: if you read my other tbhk one then u might know I might not be doing so well😭😭 I cut and ate a piece of my skin and my family and friends are getting worried abt my safety and I've been currently been banned using anything sharp from my parents sooo😁😁
I also am not w the person I was dating w anymore turns out they cheated but still wnat me and the new gf is trying to be like me and I would feel bad for her but she knew we were together so idc!!! Also my ex showed their friends my PRIVATEEE pics and our vids soo😁😁
ALSO NEW COVERRR!!🩷🩷