8 - [ 𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀 & 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒 ]

"That was terrible!" You exclaimed after coming out of the girls bathroom to gag and wash your hands because of the boiled egg. "What were you trying to do—poison me?"

Teru scoffed at your words and rolled his eyes dramatically, "Rude— albeit true, but still rude," he mumbled and leaned his head against the wall behind him, facing you. "You're saying that as if you could do better."

Raising an eyebrow at him, "Of course I can." You confidently answered with a proud smile.

He smirked in response, if you weren't so adamant on trying to hate him, you might've fallen for how handsome he looked when he smirked. It truly was unfair on how much god seemed to favor him and made him look stunning as possible whenever he did anything, it made you mentally sigh with jealousy.

"Then I'd love to see it after school at my house, wife." He replied with a sly smile and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

" He replied with a sly smile and a mischievous glint in his eyes

"Teru... get out." You told him as you deadpanned at the muffins Teru made. You both made separate muffins but you told him the exact ingredients and measurements. Keeping yours plain while Teru but blueberries in his, an easy thing to do and not mess up.

You were wrong.

Teru only look at his muffins which were a disgrace to all muffins with a wide eyes and a scared smile. He has no idea how this managed to happen and took off his gloves before sighing and replying, "Maybe, you're right..." he mumbled, still in shock at how his muffins came out. Putting them to the side on the table, he walked over tot he sink where the dirty dishes were. "At least let me wash the dishes."

"Are you sure you're not gonna mess that up too?" You teased and watched him roll up his sleeves. "Also whens Kou and coming home?"

"Oh shush, I got this." He huffed at your remark and grabbed a dirty dish with his wet hands to wash it before answering your question. "Kou want to pick up Tiara, they should be here soon."

"Hmm alright—Teru! The plate! It's going to slip!" You yelled as you watched it slowly lose grip from his hold.

He looked at you confused before looking at the plate in his hand and panicked and fumbled around "Wha—Oh shi-!" then dropping it, breaking into tiny pieces on the floor.

Right on time, the door opened revealing Kou and Tiara. "We're home and we brought candy!" A specific cutie yellowed and rant to the kitchen with Kou right behind and holding her hand when he managed or catch sight of the broken plate and Teru who looked like he lost the will to live in front of it.

"What the heck!" Kou screamed as he looked he was about to explode.