6 - [ 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ]

The whole walk was filled with an awkward, embarrassing silence. Well, at least embarrassing for you since Teru was happily humming the whole time while you were scrolling through your phone.

You were almost at your house at your house and only needed to walk through two more streets and take a turn and you'll be there. You were pretty happy with that and a small smile grow on your face but that quickly disappeared when Teru sighed happily and spoke.

"Say Y/N, how's your day so far?" He asked you cheerfully.

'What an odd question.'
You thought but brushed it off as him trying to think of a topic to talk about to get rid of this awkward silence "Um, good.. I guess..?" You said in a confused tone.

Teru just hummed in acknowledgment and let out a deep chuckle then walked forward a few steps in front causing me to stop in my tracks.

"I have a question," he said, turning to face me and stare deeply in my eyes "Why were you ignoring me the whole meeting? Did I do something to upset you?" He asked grabbing my hands and enveloping them in his "As your fiancé- and future husband, it's my job to take care of you and make you happy. So please, do enlighten me."

You gulped 'Of course he noticed, anyone with eyes could tell how much I was avoiding him' you forcefully pulled your hands away from his and scowled at him, "I'm sorry, I don't know wat you're talking about. But we should really get going now, I don't want to get home late." You said as calmly as you can and walked forward leaving him behind to turn the corner that led to your house.

Teru just chuckled and quickly walked to catch up to you and hummed a happy tune as we made it to my house.

I stopped and looked at him "Well, we're here. So you can leave now thanks." I said only taking one step forward only to be stopped by a still humming Teru who grabbed my hand and intertwining our fingers together, I blushed at the sudden contact.

"Mhmm, alright let's go in then!"

Before you could tell at him he quickly dragged you to the front door with him, almost making you trip and fall. When you made it to the door, you fixed your balance and was about to tease Teru on how you weren't going to open the door until he leaves when reaches in his pocket to pull out a key and happily opens the door with it while humming.

"Uh- um, where did you get that key?" You asked, bewildered on how he had a key to your house.

Teru just looked at you like you were an idiot and replied, "Your parents gave it to me, they said it's best for me to walk to you walk home since I am your fiancé and also, who knows what could happen to you out there." He ruffled the top of your hair and left to the kitchen.

You clenched your fists in anger and went to the kitchen after him. When you made it, Teru was already there making small talk with your parents.

'This boy..'

With hurried stomps, you went over stubbornly and crossed your arms while looking back and forth between your parents and Teru "Well, thank you very much Teru for walking me home but you can leave now."

But you felt someone pinching the skin behind your neck harshly as you yelped in pain and looked over to see your mom staring at you annoyed "Now now, don't be like that to your future husband. He can stay as long he wants, now be a good daughter and help me prepare dinner, Teru will be staying over to eat with us often now since he's going to be waking you home now." She said while letting go of your skin and instead went down rub your back harshly "We thought it was best for him to walk you home- I mean who knows what can happen to you out there all alone."