15 - [ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ]

Teru pushed the doors gently and put his arm around my waist as we walked, not being noticed yet as the Hanako and Kou were idly staring at a girl who was talking off about someone with a dreamy look on his face.

"Hes the student council president! He's kind and nice to everyone-just like his girlfriend." She said in awe with starry eyes and her hands under her chin as she looked off into the sky near the railing.

'Oh... it's Teru.' You smiled at the poor girl.

"He's just perfect!" She said at the end of her rambling with closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly, the mokke you barely noticed was on her head somehow stayed on.

Teru's grip on your waist tightened slightly and he spoke up, "Thank you very much." An innocent smile on his face as he embarrassed the poor girl—you felt a little bad for her honestly as the poor girl stilled when she turned around at his voice only to be greeted by the sight of the boy she was talking about, and the boys girlfriend.

The mokke finally jumped of her head and Teru lifted his free hand that wasn't holding your waist to bring it up to be his face in a bashful way. "I'm sorry, me and my girlfriend didn't mean to sneak up on you like that." He said with that fake-innocent smile on his face, but you knew better he wasn't really sorry.

You let out a small laugh and fake caught when they all looked at you. "I'm sorry, just my throat—you know how it is." You said with a smile as you leaned against Teru who only hold you tighter against him. You heard a snort from a certain ghost next to Kou who smacked him on the back of his neck. "I'm [Y/N] [L/N] by the way," you said with a kind smile and a little wave of your hand that was placed against Teru's chest after.

The girl looked appalled as she looked at the both of you still. Kou walked up to the both of you happily. "Hi big bro and big sis!" He said as Teru gently scolded him and lightly hit his head and asked where he's been, but Kou didn't mind and only cared that the two of you were here.

Teru turned back to the girl and gently rubbed your waist "You must be Yashiro, I can't belive we've never met."

Before the girl you knew now as Yashiro could answer, your stalker-ghost spoke up, "Me too! Hey, wasn't he the one you said picked up your pencil case?" He said much to the girl's already embarrassed state but she quickly spoke up right after and said it's nice to meet you too in a loud voice.

Teru ignored Hanako and gratefully said "I'm Teru Minamoto, and this princess right here." His hand that wasn't holding your waist went to grab your hands and interlock them which made you flush a little, "is my girlfriend, but you already know her name. Thanks by the way for being such a good friend to my little brother."

Yashiro looked at him shyly and nodded her head at him in awe that the both of you were here in front of her still.

Teru smiled one last time at her before looking to the side where Hanako was and glared at him with an unpleasant look on his face. "Now then, I need to go." He said and he pushed your face furred against him as if to shield you.

You looked over to where Hanako was, hoping to just catch a glance then look away but when you look at him, he was already staring at you with those amber eyes that have been staring and stalking at you in the hallways for days. He looked at you with a blank look, no smile, and didn't move or anything, just stared.

You gulped and turned the other way. Teru seeming to sense your discomfort faced the doors and begrudgingly let go of your body but still held onto your hand, "Come now, Kou, we need to talk to talk." He said, not even turning to look at him.

Kou, confused, agreed and followed the both of you behind.

You looked back one more time once you reached the doors and Hanako was still looking at you. There was no coldness in his gaze, nor did he seem happy, he just stared. You could feel a familiar chill go down your spine.

A/N: if I end up getting kicked out idk what im gonna do🙁🙁 This older person who's in university has been ignoring me and I'm scared🙁 and ik they don't care im in highschool still cus THEY DIDNT CARE WHEN WE SPENT THAT NIGHT TOGETHER😡😡!!! Any...

A/N: if I end up getting kicked out idk what im gonna do🙁🙁 This older person who's in university has been ignoring me and I'm scared🙁 and ik they don't care im in highschool still cus THEY DIDNT CARE WHEN WE SPENT THAT NIGHT TOGETHER😡😡!!! Anyways come back poopoo head I'll let u do anything to me pls idc if ur older than me or like belle delphine(i do care abt that part a lil)🙁🙁