~Enter..Juniper!~

It's been 7 years and 3 months..or well, that's what happened for the current timeline. Lot's of our wizards went out to do the S-class trials that Gramps picked out, along with some S-Class wizards. Ever since then, things have changed here at the guild. A tournament known as the Grand Magic Games, has started and we've always been dead last when we competed. But this time it'll be different, the Fairy tail guild will be number 1 again!

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Juniper Agnalogia. An SS class wizard here at Fairy tail, long white hair with light blue strands. Darkish-blue eyes, and of course a nice outfit like any wizard wears. My guild mark is on my left wrist, a purple color to match my blueness. My magic you ask? I'm a dragon Slayer, Queen Dragon Slayer to put it out. 

My magic works differently then other dragons, see I have these lacrima I eat for different elemental changes. I use them only for big fights not small ones or if I really need them, and if you can't tell by my last name. I am the daughter of the dragon king himself, Agnalogia. People fear me whenever I'm out on the streets, they think I'm like my father but I'm really not. Which is why in these games, I'll change their mind about me! Anyways, onto the story!!

~Present Time, Crocus, Juniper's POV~

Gramps has picked the team representing these games, Natsu, Wendy, Lucy, Gray and Erza. Which I'd have to say is a very good choice, I didn't care if I got picked or not we have one of the most strongest team in our guild. 

Now we are in Crocus, where the games are being held. This city also has the castle where the king lives along with the princess, this was an exciting day. I decided to some sight seeing, I also wanted to buy some new items for myself. But to also see some of my favorite guilds, Fairy tail is number 1. Standing at number 2 is Sabertooth, sitting at number 3 is Lamia Scale. 

I love those guilds so much, but mostly Sabertooth! They have such amazing members, even this one who's like super hot. Sting Eucliffe! The White dragon slayer, my favorite wizard of all time. I wish one day I can meet him, and I know today is my day! I was so excited I could hardly even stick to a straight face. And maybe I'll find myself an exceed as well, I wanted a companion but I could never find one. But today will be my lucky day I just know it!

a few minutes have passed and the sun was starting to set, I've bought many things with the amount of jewel I saved up for the games. As I shopped I kept hearing chatter about people seeing the twins of Sabertooth at the square, this got me super excited! Maybe I get to see Sting up close in person! I couldn't wait, once the sun has set. I rushed towards the square, on my way there I questioned myself. What is with me and blonds?! First Laxus and now Sting!? I am a strange one huh?

Oh yea..guess I should explain the Laxus part. Back before Lucy joined the guild, I was super in love with Laxus. tough, strong, handsome and amazing with magic. I looked up to him when I fought others and did my quests. I started to ask for some help on difficult quests I take off the board, well not all of them just some. He'd agree cause he wanted to get out of the guild, so we decided to keep taking hard jobs together. That's how we became close and how he started forming the Thunder Legend, once he made the group he asked me out on the same day and I said yes. But he started changing and I didn't like it, being mean to the members of the guild, back then I was scared to even say I wanted to break up. But after seeing Lucy join and have so much bravery and courage. I finally broke up with him when he got kicked out, of course it got me electrocuted but I at least got out of a soon-to-be toxic relationship. We're on good terms though, and we're staying as friends and allies.  

Anyways...I finally made it to the city square, a huge crowd surrounded the area. And two stood in the middle of it, one with dark black hair like a shadow covering one of his eyes, his eyes red like blood. Wearing a black cape with a hint of yellow in it. And the man beside him, spikey blonde hair, and beautiful blue eyes, he's wearing a I think gray or a gray brown tank top, and a sleeveless jacket. This had to be them, the twin dragons of Sabertooth! Sting Eucliffe and Rouge Cheney! My eyes sparkled as I was getting closer to see them better.