~Queens Rage~

The day was ending with a final battle, a Saber named Yukino facing off against a Mermaid named Kagura. They both seemed really tough. Lucy told me they made a bet, a bet of their lives. Which was crazy, who would even do that?! Well it's Sabertooth so I'm not surprised. 

I wondered how this'll playout, I wondered  who'll win this battle. The Yukino girl held out a golden key, it glowed brightly. The spirit that came out were..

Pisces

Two giant fish flew around the arena, one black and the other silver. They both went in for an attack, but Kagura dodged the attacks. She was tough, Yukino decided to open another one...The Balance..

Libra!

A girl who held scale like items in her hands, she was absolutely beautiful. Libra made gravity heavier for Kagura, with that Pisces attacked but it didn't do anything. She's skilled, very skilled. Her gravity changed to the forehead of a statue, Yukino was not giving in. But Kagura somehow turned the tables around. "Heh...seems like you might lose this one, Sting" I said smiling at him as he growled. Turning back to the fight, Kagura jumped down to the ground.

Both spirits went back, was this it? But Yukino mentioned a 13th gate, was there really another one? I thought there was only 12, maybe this 13th one is rare and powerful. She held the key out as it glowed a dark purple, it was known as the snake charmer...

Ophiuchus 

The arena turned dark as a giant snake appeared before us, it was huge! It was..amazing! I am in love with snakes, but this one took the cake. Such a marvelous snake, but it wasn't out for long...Kagura defeated it, with one attack!? That shouldn't be possible! She went and attacked Yukino, making Mermaid Heels win this match. Yukino had a shocked face on, another Saber losing today's match...this was a first. I felt bad for the girl, Yukino seemed really strong. But she didn't get a single for their team. Was something bad gonna happen, why did it seem like she's scared to get up? 

I was worried, maybe I should follow them back to their guild hall and see Sabertooths true colors. Day 2 has ended, I turned and left the arena. Once I saw the Saber team leave, I followed them back to where they were staying. Something wasn't right..

~Current Time, Night~

I somehow lost them, I kept walking and looking around. I then heard crying? I followed the sound of the crying, only to reveal it was.."Yukino?! What happened, are you okay?!" I asked running to her as she went into my arms "I got kicked out..." she said as my eyes widened "what.? You gotta be kidding...tell me you're joking.." she shook her head, I grew angry. I let her go and got up "go and find Lucy, I'm gonna go have a nice chat" I said as she grabbed my hand "please don't do anything to them...it was my fault" She said to me "no it's not, just go find my friends. I'll be fine." I said walking off

No one...should ever kick someone out just for that, it's time to show finally show them not to mess with fairy tail. When a Queen is angry, she goes rage mode. 

"I finally found you..My Mistress!" 

Next Chapter: Welcome...Sapphire the fox!