~Chariots~

Night has fallen and we were all just drinking and eating away, well I wasn't. I was outside thinking, if I did join Sabertooth...will I be happy? Fairy Tail has always been my home and I don't like leaving family, so I'm hoping we can win these games and keep me here. I sighed and looked up at the moon, is this really how it'll happen.? This strange energy...it's similar to my fathers, but why do I feel it? 

"You okay?" I turned seeing Laxus "ya I'm fine, what's happening in their anyways?" I asked him "just everyone being idiots, it's ridiculous it's funny seeing them like this." He said as I chuckled "true. Are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked "I guess..what about you? I know you'll be facing against someone" he answered looking at me "I'm totally ready! And if my opponent is one of the slayers, I'm gonna beat them!" I said to him making his smile grow "got get rest kid" he said messing my hair up.

Tomorrow is our day...

~Morning, Grand Magic Games Arena. POV Juniper~ 

It was a nice sunny morning today, and today's first game was called Chariots. As we were told what the games were, we regretted who we sent out. "Are we that stupid?! Why send out a dragon slayer?!" I shouted, technically there was three slayers out there, Gajeel, Natsu and Sting. This is was both embarrassing and entertaining, I couldn't even stop laughing seeing Sting like this. 

"Awe what's wrong Sting?! Feeling car sick?! This is what you get when messing with Fairy tail! Karma's a bitch!" I shouted as he grunted looking even more angry then before "you must really wanna fight him. Or could it be...you're in love~!" I turned to Lucy blushing like crazy "so it's true" Erza asked "n-no it's not!" I denied it, but they knew it was true. "Why would I fall for a jerk like him?!" I asked blushing "you keep talking about him, saying you wanna fight him. Oh and you having lots of Sting merch in your room" Erza said smirking "you little snitch! I told you not to tell anyone!" I shouted at her hitting her back a lot "hehe, sorry couldn't help myself. But it's obvious, heck I bet even Sting knew you liked him a lot." Erza said to me, making me blush even more. 

"She's red like a tomato!" Gray said laughing "shut up, Fullbuster" I said glaring "yes ma'am!" he immediately shutted up, I turned to the lacrima seeing they were the last one's still on the moving, this was gonna take awhile. 

Both Natsu and Gajeel were giving it their all, I can see the fighting spirit. They wanted to win badly "you're nothing like the fairy tail I grew up with..." I heard Sting say that in his own voice, I ran out and headed to the announcing area "may I have a mic please?" I asked "oh sure, here" I grabbed it and smiled "that's because the Fairy Tail you knew...wasn't a complete family" I said smiling, all three slayers looked up seeing me on a screen. 

"Sting...the Fairy Tail you see now, has evolved into a bigger family. No matter the challenge we won't ever give up. We will never let anyone we know and love get hurt by anyone, we protect and win together. Even if everyone isn't fighting. They're still in our hearts giving us courage to continue on." Tears started falling down my face as I talked "she's right.." Natsu's voice continued my words.

"Fairy Tail has changed, we may not be the old Fairy Tail you knew as a kid. But we're still the same either way, no one will ever give up and never will. We're part of a guild that protects each other from harm! We have amazing wizards who never give up! We protected Lucy from Gajeels old guild and even got him and Juvia to join our side! That's how you know the Fairy Tail guild will always treat each other like family!" Natsu shouted as I cried "That's why I'll do anything to get them back to number one, or at least not in the shadow of other guilds!" I said through the mic. 

"We won't ever give up!" 

"We'll never fall.." 

"We're here for our friends! The ones who waited for us to return!" 

"We stayed strong till our strong members came back! We didn't let our hopes go to waste while waiting for the strongest members to return to us!" 

"We aren't gonna let them down! We're gonna show everyone...That the Fairy Tail guild never gave up! Not for an instant!" Natsu ended the line we both knew, neither one of us gave up waiting all those seven years. Why give up when we started at the beginning again, there isn't and end till we write one. Our story isn't over!

Tears fled my eyes, I couldn't help but smile at him and Gajeel giving it their all. Once he reached the finish line, I flew down and gave him a hug. I cried into him "June..." he hugged me back holding my head smiling "thanks for helping me back there, really it helped motivate me" he said as I pulled away from the hug and smiled "anything for Natsu Dragneel, a slayer I know I can never beat one on one" he smiled and messed up my hair. 

We're finally got some points on the board, I got back to the halls stretching. I drank some water since crying nearly let me break down infront of the whole crowd. I didn't mind but, I didn't wanna do it when it's still the games. Today's battle match was happening, but I went somewhere to go calm down. I whipped my tears away smiling "we never give up...they won't ever think of giving up on me nor anyone in our guild. Ever since I joined this guild, I was happy...I never stopped laughing or smiling. It was my turn soon...

"Natsu...this next battle of Team A is for you!" 

Next Chapter: Beauty and the Drunk!