~Let the games begin!~

Previously on...My White Knight!

We had a rough start to the games, like trying to find the right path to the finish line, but that didn't stop us! My other teammates legit just beat up teams to get maps, but hardly any of them were helpful. Thankfully Lucy got her compass spirit out to guide where to go next, and now Fairy Tail is in the games!

Our reputation is on the line now and so is me, I made a bet with Sting and I ain't gonna let Sabertooth beat us!

~Present time, morning. Grand Magic games, POV Juniper~

I was nervous, today was the day we start to finally win these games. Many guilds, many were strong. I could hear the crowd cheering, the excitement in their voice makes me even more nervous. 

But I was worried for Wendy, it seemed like something attacked them...but no one knew what, it seemed like her power has been changed. I wanted to help, but I didn't know how to. Nothing seems to come to mind, after today's games I'm going to do some investigating. I'll find the ones who did this. 

"You ready Juniper?" Erza asked, but I was really zoned out. I was thinking on making a good first impression, should I be myself or should I show my wings and tail? Which one will work best..."Yo! Earth to Juniper!" Gray said smacking my back "Ow! The hell, Ice Idiot!" I shouted rubbing my back "cmon, we're going now" he said as I just started walking. 

We were the first ones out, since we were last place...many "boos" were in the crowd, I didn't bother with it. But uh...

"Who in the world?!" A person was sitting on the ledge thing, a girl? Who was she and why is she here? I never seen her before "It's the first master" Erza said "Huh?! She's the first master?!" I was shocked, this was a first for me.

Back to the games, the guild in seventh place were...Quadro Cerberus! A guild with only men allowed "a bunch of mutts I'd like to say, nothing we can't handle" I said staring at them. 

Coming in sixth was Mermaid heels, a guild only girls are allowed in. One girl seemed very strong, long dark purple hair, wearing a nice white outfit. I believe I've heard of her from somewhere but I don't know where. 

In fifth place was Blue Pegasus, the guild of flirts. The only person from that guild I liked was either Hibiki or Ren, Eve I'm pretty sure is still 16. Well that's what I'm guessing, but then again it's been 7 years and 3  months.

The guild in fourth place was, Lamia Scale. The guild that has a wizard saint, and of course three of the old enemies we've faced on the moon shaped island. But it didn't matter, we finally get to go head to head again. 

In third place was...Raven Tail, a guild that sent off a dark aura. One I didn't like at all, but I guess one of their members was pretty cute. A girl with really pretty long red hair. But she was part of a dark Guild.

And in second place..."Huh?! Wait is this even allowed?!" I asked seeing Juvia, Lauxs, Mirajane, Gajeel and Mystogan. Was this even fairy at all?! If either teams win Fairy tail would still take the top spot either way, the Master really out did himself by picking some strong players...even my Ex. 

"Juniper, I'm not losing against you. Even though you beat me once in the past seven years, I won't let it happen again" Laxus said to me as I smiled "huh?! When did you and Laxus fight?!" Natsu asked "while you guys were being idiots one day. Me and Laxus decided to do some practice with the training we've been doing." I explained to him "But I don't count on you even showing mercy Laxus. Besides, where's the fun in that?" I smirked as he smiled. 

And in first place...a guild with really sharp fangs...Sabertooth! The real opponents of Fairy tail, they seem to have some...strong members on their side. I can already tell things were gonna be messy "don't forget our bet princess, cause our win is guaranteed.  And you'll be joining us soon, or you can leave them now and join us. I have no problem getting you into Sabertooth." Sting said smiling at me as I glared "one mustn't cloud their minds with winning, my mind is only on having fun in these games. But I won't let you win this time, Fairy Tail will become number one again...White Dragon Slayer" I said growling as his smile turned into a frown. 

"It seems like things are getting heated folks! White Dragon slayer, Sting. And Queen Dragon Slayer, Juniper. Seem so into this bet, let's make it a rule for those two guilds!" 

"I don't have a problem with that. Makes these games way more fun" I said smiling at him "careful now, stare at me too much and you'll fall in love with me. But I wouldn't care, I wouldn't mind making you my mate." He said making me blush a bit, he isn't wrong though. I've already fallen for it "In your dreams..Sting."

A deal has been made between me and him, but I didn't care at all. As long as I can beat them, I'll win the bet. But...the time is here, today's game was called..Hidden..

"I think either Gray or Juniper, Gray can use his Ice  in something like this. And Juniper can use a shadow crystal to hide from the other guilds and do a surprise attack" Erza suggested and explained "I think Gray should go first, I wanna regain my magic power since I used my wings in the preliminary rounds" I said turning to him "Alright!" 

With each team sending out one member of their team, the game Hidden is about to start...Who'll win? And who'll fall? Find out...In the next chapter.

Next Chapter: Hidden and Fallen