~Labyrinth, Sky High~

Last time on...My White Knight. 

The Grand Magic games are starting soon, and many strong guilds are competing in it. 

It was awesome meeting my idols from Sabertooth, but they were mean to my friend Natsu, Lucy and Happy! And I don't let anyone be mean to my friends and family. 

WHAT!? This is legit a labyrinth and we're supposed to compete to get into the top 8, that's crazy and dangerous! Then again has that ever stopped us from getting victory? 

Look out every guild...Fairy Tail will soon be number 1 again!

~Present time, 12 midnight. Honey Bone Lodge, Juniper's POV~

I was still shocked from knowing we'll be doing a labyrinth in the sky, which was dangerous. And I didn't know if it counted as a moving vehicle, which is not good for dragon slayers since we get motion sickness. I sighed and took a deep breath. If I wanted to get my reputation up and get Fairy Tail to be number 1, I gotta play my part and win this for the guild.

"Let's Go!" We all started running up the path that appeared out of thin air, I then remembered I can fly and not run. My wings popped out and I started flying ahead of everyone to get a better view of this all. And let me explain my wings, slayers develop differently. But since I'm the daughter of a dragon who married a half-dragon, I was a hybrid. The ultimate hybrid, I wouldn't count Sting nor Rouge to be true hybrids but they can say whatever. It didn't bother me. 

The whole place was a strange maze, lots of stairs everywhere kinda making me sick. "The colosseum was in the east, so we should start heading towards that direction" Erza mentioned "I got this!" Lucy said taking out one of her silver keys 

Open! Gate of the Compass! Pyxis!

The spirit that came out was so cute! It was a bird with a compass on its head, but that was really unnecessary since Erza brought hers along. But onto the story, we started heading east where the finish line is. But it was hard since the structure of the labyrinth made me sick, I had no clue on where to actually go my brain was having a hard time finding a way to go straight. 

~Time Skip, Sky Labyrinth~

we've been searching for awhile, and we haven't found anything to the finish line. When we reached the end of a tunnel, Natsu nearly fell off but I caught him. "This is getting ridiculous, I can't even tell which way we're supposed to be going. This place is making me dizzy" I said trying to maintain balance while flying around "Yes that's true...but we can't give up, if we keep going down the path we're on. We should at least get into the top 8" Gray said as I nodded. 

We just kept walking, but this was really difficult. We were trying to map everything, but we then heard voices from a distance. The magic I felt just know...I knew it was familiar, turning to the direction of where it is. The Guild...Twilight Ogre stood in our sight. 

"You've gotta be kidding me" one of the members said with a hint of annoyance in his voice, to be honest...I didn't wanna run into them either. "So...who wants to deal with these idiots?" I asked "don't act like we're weak!" another member said "you angered them now, Juniper" Lucy said scared "so? if we're here to win, we gotta start fighting other guilds. The more guilds we fight, the less we gotta worry about going into the games." I said cracking my neck and turning to them smirking "besides...I've been waiting to unleash true dragon slayer magic onto someone" I added on. 

They were gonna attack...of course they were beaten, well that's what I think. A strange noise was heard and the whole thing started moving "what now?!" Erza asked in question and confusion, was this part of the labyrinth or did we break something like always?

When the labyrinth moved, a lot of the guilds started falling "Natsu! Lucy!" I shouted flying down to them as fast as I can, I caught them both in time before they got out. "Thanks Juniper!" Lucy said as I let them both go, I took a deep breath and walked to the edge looking around. Things were really getting serious, I had to focus but. My mind was so focused on me facing against Sting, he really caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about him! Geez I feel like Juvia. 

I turned to my teammates who were just  attacking and taking maps, I didn't bother at all and just started walking. 

~Pass Time~

We legit got lost, but Lucy got us back on track! Using her spirit of the compass, we got back on the right path. We kept on going not turning back at all, I flew as fast as I can to the finish. I was getting tired from using a lot of magic power, but I landed once we reached the finished with the pumpkin guy clapping.  

"Juniper Agnalogia" it started "Erza Scarlet" 

"Gray Fullbuster"

"Lucy Heartfillia"

"And Natsu Dragneel..."

"Congratulations team Fairy Tail! You passed the preliminary rounds!" The Pumpkin person said "So...what did we place?" I asked "obviously first! We beat Sabertooth at something!" Natsu said excited "No...more like eighth place" I face palmed, I knew we hardly even made it. Now...it was time to see which guilds made it through...

But they didn't tell us until the sun has risen. "Hey I'm gonna take a walk" I said leaving the inn, the night sky was beautiful as always on walks. I stopped and turned my gaze to behind me "how much longer are you gonna follow me...Sting of Sabertooth?" I asked turning as he came out from the shadows "I knew you sensed me. Just came to remind you that Sabertooth will always be number 1" He said smirking at me, I sighed and made eye contact with him.

"And I'll remind you that we'll be taking our spot back, no matter what" I said as he walked up to me grabbing my chin and smirking down at me. "Let's make a deal then...if Fairy Tail wins, we won't ever bother you. But if Sabertooth wins...You become a member, we have a deal...Princess?" I hesitated, but slapped his hand away from my chin. 

"Sting Eucliffe, the White Dragon Slayer of Sabertooth...You got yourself a deal!" 

Next Chapter: Let the games begin!