~Beauty and the Drunk~

I was taking a rest and calming down after today's game, I needed some rest even if I'm next for today I still needed to regain energy. I took deep breaths as I took a look at my stash of crystals "I didn't stock up on any earth or poison...that's fine, I don't think I need either of them for today" I said to myself, we may have had a bad start...but we're gonna get to the top and defeat Sabertooth and Raventail. 

I'm more worried to face off one of their members, Raventail is a guild with a bunch of creeps. Including the guy with a blue head, who was he and why did he help Flare in her fight. I sighed and got up walking down the halls, I felt uneasy now...this magic power, the hell was I feeling? I don't understand, why was it so unsettling and have such a dark aura. 

"And next is...Fairy Tail's dragon queen, Juniper!" 

I smiled and ran down the hall flying into the arena, I took a look at my opponent, was that the drunk Erza was talking about? He did meet the descriptions. He went by Bacchus.

"The hell are you doing? Why are you laying on the ground?" I asked as he smiled and stared at me "hey...why don't we make our own deal, like those last guys?" He asked "oh? What kind of deal?" I was curious, was he gonna be as annoying as Sting? Or is he gonna make it fair?

"If I win our match...your body is all mine, girlie" he said making me wanna kill him, geez he's a pervert. "What is your side of the deal huh? What do you want if you win?" He asked as I smiled and placed a hand on my hip "If I win...you and your guild will go by this name...a name that's cute a adorable but also wild~! You will be known as...Quadro Puppy" I said pointing at him and smirking "hmm...Deal girlie" he said smirking "hey mutt! Better stay away from my girl!" I froze up a I knew who's voice that was, I turned and stared at Sting. 

"Listen here pal! I am not yours and never will be! You'll only get your date when I lose, but that won't be happening got that! Cause I'm not gonna be someone's toy to have fun with! That's disgusting and so annoying!" I shouted at him "Ya! That's our girl!" Gray shouted "make that boy pay!" Hibiki shouted from his area "once I'm done with him, I'll show everyone that I...Juniper Agnalogia, is nothing like her father at all! I am a member off Fairy Tail, a guild where everyone is accepted no matter who you are! And I'm going to being that guild back to number one!" I shouted turning to Bacchus. 

I ran towards him eating a crystal at the same time, I jumped above him smiling.

Water Dragon, Aqua Tail!

I slammed my tail into the ground but he dodged it, I growled and went for a Water Dragon Slash but he kept dodging, he snuck up on me and stabbed his foot into my back. I grabbed his leg and threw him taking a bite of another crystal.

Chaos Dragon Roar!

My roar was similar to a shadow dragons, but it had more darkness to it. But he somehow dodged the attack, he came in going lighting speed. I got my claws out and started blocking but he just kept coming and I could hardly block in time, once he backed away I panted. I didn't think he was gonna be this tough. 

"You'll be mine tonight, it's gonna be wild~" I got grossed out, the hell was I supposed to do. I glanced at Sting, maybe he can somehow help me without using magic or even getting in the match. Wait...why am I relying on a Saber?! Man I really did fall for the guy! Ugh! Me and Blondes why!!

"Come on! You can beat him!" Gray shouted as I started to attack again, but this guy kept dodging and hitting me. He was really skilled in close combat, but I needed more time to recharge. I nearly have enough energy, please give me more time to regain power...I took another bite of a crystal, we both kept going at it. But I can't even land a single hit, was I really gonna lose to someone's who drunk?! This is really pathetic! 

He focuses on when he's drunk...so if I can get him to be sober and not have another drink ready, I can beat him! And I'm guessing that bottle over their is what he is trying to stop me from getting, poor Mutt...he's gonna lose this one, and I'm gonna get the taste of seeing Sting be nice to me for a day. What an entertaining reward.

I stood my ground panting, I wasn't gonna give my body up to this creep. He finally picked his drink up and started drinking it, I was in for it now. I glanced at Sting one more time, I saw a look in his eyes...the look saying 'you can do it' he's hoping I win this match, he knows my body will be taken from him by this drunk dog. I turned back to my opponent as fixed my hair into a high-ponytail. I can feel his magic power increase. 

He attacked me without even letting me get ready to block, this guy is now crazy fast!? I held my arm, something was up with my magic..like it was suddenly increasing on it's own, something or someone is making this happen. But I can't tell what it is, but it's not gonna stop me from taking this win for our guild! I won't lose here! 

"heh...just in time" he turned with wide eyes "what the?!" 

Ice Armor

"When did you have the time to do that?!" he asked turning my way "simple, right before you made a move...I already took a bite of a defense crystal. I might be a dragon slayer, but I'm a Queen. Queen's always has backup plans if one doesn't work. Well that goes for anyone but still" I answered him, I smiled as I took a bite of a shadow crystal. "Now...Come at me, Drunk Puppy" I said signaling him to. 

He started charging and attacking me, but my armor was keeping me safe from all of his attacks. Well for the most part, I can't keep this up for long. That's why I ate the dark crystal I had, to make a get away and do a sneak attack. I smiled and kept blocking his attacks with my arms, he might be fast but he ain't smart.

He didn't give up, he kept attacking and attacking! Over and Over again, we both got tired. "Now...Time for the main event!" I shouted smiling as energy flowed through my body "what the...what is this power?!" That was enough time, it's time! "Get ready...cause this is my true power! Or more like...a secret art!" 

Dragon Slayers Secret Art! Royal Meteor-shower!

That hit was the one...it took out Bacchus, he laid on the ground knocked out. I stood to my feet raising my fist in the air "now this...Is how the Fairy Tail team makes a comeback!" I said smiling at my teammates as they smiled back, I turned to Sting and smiled. "I'm hoping you'll be my next opponent Sting, cause it'll be a battle of the dragons" I said pointing at him "you're on, Princess" I turned and headed out of the arena, once I was out of sight of everyone. I leaned against a wall in pain, this battle took a tole on me. Once I got a bit of my strength back, I headed straight for the infirmary. A good wizard takes care of themselves, as I walked I couldn't help but think. Was Sting scared to lose me to someone else? Don't tell me the idiot...of course, it would make complete sense. But we're enemies not allies. Guess...I gotta somehow bring him to our side. 

Next Chapter: Mirajane vs Jenny!