~Spirit's vs Fire~

Previously on...My White Knight.

We came in dead last in the first ever games on the tournament, but can you blame us? RavenTails two chinned spikey head kept going after our guild, and then there was Rufus who took everyone out and got first place. We really need to step up our game here, and now Lucy is facing off against Flare, a member of RavenTail. Let's hope she'll be okay fighting her 

Cmon Lucy! Don't ever let her beat you!

 ~Grand Magic Games, POV Juniper. Flare vs Lucy~

Me and the rest of the team went to the stands to where we can watch the first battle of today, I was nervous for Lucy. RavenTail is a tough dark guild, and I know they're targeting us for revenge after the last defeat of their master when they tried to kidnap Lucy just to take her back to her father. 

Each and everyone of their members creep the hell out of me, including the blue guy and the person wearing a mask. I didn't like the way they looked at me nor our team. But I'm hoping we can at least get high enough on the leader board, but if we win this battle we'll be ahead by 3 points from Sabertooth. Since they have 7 points and the winner gets 10 points. 

"You got this Lucy! Show no mercy!" I shouted, this was our chance to take revenge for Wendy. And Lucy was gonna show no mercy at all. "Kick her butt Lucy!" Natsu shouted, it was exciting but also worrisome, just as I finished my thought...the  gong was hit starting the battle. 

~POV Lucy~

"Here we go..." I started off grabbing one of my golden keys 

Open Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!

Taurus came out slamming his axe towards the ground but Flare dodged it in time to not get hit, but I was not gonna let her get away from me that easily. 

Open Gate of the Scorpion! Scorpio!

He came out ready for action, attacking Flare with a sandstorm, but her hair turned to fire defending. That training we did along with the second origin is helping a lot! I can summon two spirits at once, which is a great improvement for me! Nothing is gonna stop me.

"Alright Taurus! It's time to kick things up a notch!" I said as he started up a sandstorm with his axe, Scorpio cheering him on in the process. He attacked with the sandstorm making the arena hard to see what happened to Flare. But I knew he got  a hit off her, I trust my spirits enough to know that they won't let me down and I won't let them down for being a good Spirit Holder. 

"Thanks Guys that was awesome!" I said as they went back to the Spirit World. Flare sent a wolf hair attack, but that wasn't gonna stop me!

Open Gate of the Giant Crab! Cancer!

He came out cutting her hair into pieces with his scissors, "Way a go, Cancer!" I said sending him back to the Spirit World. Then Flare went into rage mode as her hair went into the ground, popping up and grabbing me by the feet swinging me around the arena making me scream loudly. I could feel the rage when she slammed me to the ground. But that wasn't gonna stop me, I grabbed my Fleuve D'etoiles. But we were both sent flying into the air getting hurt, I got hurt by my feet and she only got hurt by her wrist where my whip grabbed. 

Her hair burnt my legs ruining my boats, I slowly stood up taking my boots off. "Man I really liked these boots too, geez what a waste" I said, my feet still stung from the flames of her hair but I could handle the pain. I stood my ground waiting for Flare to attack, I knew one was coming. I got ready for it. Flare screamed in rage as she sent her hair underground again, but I didn't know where it was gonna pop up from. So I kept my guard up and looked around and tried to sense it.

But I couldn't sense it anywhere near me, that's when I heard her giggle a bit. I looked and she pointed to the stands, but where the rest of my guild was. I turned and saw where her hair was, it was beside Osca. "No! Osca look out-!" But Flare stopped me from warning her with her hair covering my mouth and throwing me to the ground. She was cruel, how was this in the rules?! This should be something the announcers should look out for as well!

"Try anything blonde and...I'll break the little girls neck" Flare threated me, she has no heart! She would really hurt a poor innocent girl just for ten points to get first place in the scoring system. Flare attacked again making me scream in pain by her hair, it hurt like the sun. I couldn't do anything with her attacking over and over again, my body hurt so much from the hits. I couldn't do anything...I felt useless, If I can't do anything to stop Flare from hurting Osca...I'd lose for our entire team. I'm sorry...Everyone..

I was gonna surrender, but Flare stopped me by covering my mouth with her hair. And tying up my arms and legs so I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything...I felt hopeless. This chick was crazy!

Flare was thinking on what to do with me, she decided to burn my body with the RavenTail Emblem, this scared me! I didn't want an emblem of some dark guild! She was wondering where to put it, then decided to try to put it on my Fairy Tail Emblem. I screamed "No! Anywhere but their please!" her hair kept inching closer to my hand, was this it...but it wasn't, Natsu came to my rescue. With that I summoned...

Gemini!

They came out and attacked Flare freeing me. "We're doing the big one!" I said to them "but we aren't sure we've practice enough!" one of them said "don't worry about that, just transform into me!" I said as they did as so but...they were in a bathrobe, which was the last thing I was wearing when we kept practicing. But it didn't, we're gonna do this spell!

Survey the Heaven, Open the Heaven...

All the stars, far and wide...

Show me thy appearance...

With such shine. 

O Tetrabiblos...

I am the ruler of the stars...

Aspect become complete...

Open thy malevolent gate. 

O 88 Stars of the heaven...

Shine!

Urano Metria!

The spell was casted...but nothing happened, it's like it didn't even come into effect. What just happened..? I started falling...I lost that match, I used up the rest of my magic power..

~POV Juniper~ 

I stood their shocked...I knew something felt off, Raventail...they disgust me, they cheated in these games..I wanted to fly over there and beat the living daylights outta them, but I gotta keep my cool. If we wanna win, we gotta reveal to them that Raventail is nothing but cheats...and that Fairy Tail will become number one again...

Are you watching Father..? I'll do whatever it takes to make them top guild!

Next Chapter: Criminal vs Saint