Mirajane vs Jenny

Note: Since it's Mira vs Jenny, I will be finding outfits online. Since they show different outfits for the contest. 

I was feeling nice and rested, I wasn't gonna let some dog defeat me so easily. It was now time for the next match, I wondered who it was. Then again, I have a feeling the rest of the day was gonna be eventful. I was at the stands waiting to see the next match. 

The crowd started cheering as Mira and Jenny were out going to fight, they both got ready for a fight changing forms...well not exactly "what the?!" They were in swimsuits. Guess this was something they audience wanted...geez this is weird. I questioned on how they allowed something like this, good thing it's just them down there and not anyone else. Or...so I thought. 

Three girls from mermaid heels joined in, I was starting to think all the girls in some guilds are gonna join in. Lamia scales girls joined in as well, the hell is this a fashion show?! "Cmon Juniper! Join in the fun!" Mavis said dressing me in a bikini. 

How the heck did she get something like this?! Isn't it too revealing?! But it is my color I guess, I went down with all the other girls

How the heck did she get something like this?! Isn't it too revealing?! But it is my color I guess, I went down with all the other girls. This was embarrassing, why did the first master make us do this again? Oh yea, for the fun. But I would've picked one that's less...revealing, but I'll trust the first master on this. 

But even if we're down here, no one gets points besides Mira and Jenny. They kept changing what we wore, like the type of swimsuit or what else should be added on. I feel really ridiculous, this is so creepy and embarrassing.  The next one was...was wedding?!

The outfit I wore was a but pink and red, I liked it but a wedding round really? Who would even come down to marry me? There's so many people out there that can choose anyone, I didn't know who to ask

The outfit I wore was a but pink and red, I liked it but a wedding round really? Who would even come down to marry me? There's so many people out there that can choose anyone, I didn't know who to ask..."Princess." I turned behind to see who called to me, and I should've guessed "Sting!?"  He was...actually wearing a nice tux, I blushed just at the sight of it. I never thought he'd actually do this "would you allow me to be your king?" He asked bowing and holding his hand out "this is just pretend Sting, no way in hell I'm making you my king'" I said turning my head blushing "who said I was pretending..?" I turned to him seeing his eyes went soft, this was crazy! Did he just?! There's no way, that Sting of Sabertooth just asked me out?! No way, I'm not believing it! 

Another round was gonna happen but...Lamia Scales master ruined it, but I was glad. Wearing anything like that isn't my style, but I still couldn't get my mind off what just happened. I didn't wanna continue watching, I left and got out for a walk, I needed to clear my head. I sighed and looked up, guess things are getting interesting. Pain..why do I feel pain...? I leaned on the wall winching a bit, what was this.? Why is my power increasing so much? 

What is happening.? My body...it's burning up. Wait...is there something happening in a few days from now? I can't remember, it's all a blur...Just, why is this happening in the games.?

Next Chapter: Queens Rage