~Hidden and Fallen~

Previously on...My White Knight  

The games have finally begun! We now know who the top 8 are, and what else is surprising? Gramps signed up two teams from fairy tail, which is crazy! I didn't even know that was a rule! But the announcer made the bet me and Sting have an actual rule for bot h Sabertooth and Fairy tail, which I liked. 

But now the games will commence...Good Luck Gray!

~Grand Magic Games Stadium, Game: Hidden. POV Juniper~

Here are the rules of Hidden...within the game there's copies of everyone competing in the games, which will be difficult for everyone. If you hit a copy you will be placed back where you started. And if you hit a player or a player hits you, you will restart from your starting point or somewhere else in the map. The winner is the person who has the most points once the game is over! Understandable? Lets get started!

The field appeared before them, it was a whole town! It was like hide and seek, everyone was hiding and seeking at the same time. They gotta locate a player, and they'll be rewarded 1 point once they attack no matter how powerful it is. The game has started and everyone started looking around but...Juvia couldn't control herself and hugged a fake Gray. 

If I was in this, I would've just started flying but...they would've found me easily. The game is hurting my brain, but the game hidden is to blend in and attack. We just hopped Gray can get some points before it's even over. But I knew something was off, Raventail was targeting Gray and I didn't see Rufus at all even getting a point. But a lot of the other guilds were getting points besides Juvia who just stopped Lyon into the ground, but she mentioned something about a promise...one that was totally uncalled for!

"You've got to be kidding me! Master if that's the deal with Team B! Then we gotta have the same thing!" Both me and Gray said the same thing but worded differently "You know, I've always wondered...why is Sabertooth one of your favorites if they're mean?" Lucy asked looking at me "Well...to be at the top, you gotta treat your guild right. Treat them like family, that's what I think Sabertooth does, but not show it" I explained my reason.

After a couple of minutes, Rufus finally showed his colors and used his magic which is...Memory Make. With the attack he used...he scored 7 points in total! Just how strong are Sabertooth anyways?! Maybe I was gonna lose the bet after all... 

I glanced at Sting with a nervous look, he looked down and smirked. The game ended, both Fairy tail teams coming in last place. And Sabertooth taking the top spot. I was angry at the crowd, I wanted to beat them to a pulp. We all started to clear the field. And now it's time for the battle portion of the games, the first game was Lucy facing off against Flare of RavenTail. Let's see who win this match...Lucy, Good luck!

Next Chapter: Spirits Vs Fire