004 | Moving Out

—April 2016

Jungkook hurries here and there, trying to find the other pair of his sock. Namjoon, who just woke up and came out of his room, yawned as his eyes followed the maknae.

"Where are you——" he yawns out loud, "——going?"

"Oh, I'm going to help a friend out," Jungkook answers.

Namjoon's eyes squinted at him. He checked the time and saw that it was only five in the morning. "At this time? Jungkook, it's so early."

"Well, my friend's moving truck is arriving at seven and I doubt that she finished packing——"

"She?" Namjoon arched an eyebrow. He tried to recall the name of the maiden that Jin mentioned before — that friend of Jungkook's which they were with at the gym. "Who's this she? Uh, Liana? Lara?"

Jungkook didn't question how Namjoon's familiar of her — he expected Jimin and Jin to tell him. "Lisa," Jungkook mumbles. "Don't worry, I'll be careful. It's not like Dispatch is focused on our group too much, they're all too busy with the upcoming comeback of——"

"Do you like this Lisa?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, immediately shaking his head. "No, no. You'e got the wrong idea. We're friends, I'm just comfortable around her."

"If you say so . . ." Namjoon sighs, believing him. Jungkook doesn't seem to be flustered at all. Plus, they can easily tell if he was lying. Jungkook isn't a good liar after all. "Come back before 2 PM. Bang PDnim arranged a meeting for us at 4."

"Copy." Jungkook smiles at Namjoon. He continues to find for his sock's missing pair.

Although Namjoon knowing that Jungkook truly sees Lisa as a friend at the moment, he couldn't help but worry. It's not that he's forbidding Jungkook to fall in love — it's just that falling in love is risky in the job they chose.

It's not that Jungkook had no female friends — he just didn't expect Jungkook to tell him that he was actually comfortable around this Lisa girl. Interesting, Namjoon thought.

He would ship the two — but not right now . . . not when their group's on the verge of disbanding.

>><<

"Who's coming over now?" Chaeyoung gawks at the maknae.

Lisa, half-awake as she effortlessly carried two boxes, yawns out loud before answering. "Jungkook?"

"Jungkook sunbaenim from BTS? That Jungkook?" Chaeyoung continues to interrogate.

"Yeah, I know no other Jungkook now do I?" Lisa sarcastically answers, still sleepy.

Chaeyoung almost squealed, immediately pulling Jisoo to rescue her from fainting on the spot. "Unnie, did you hear that?" Chaeyoung worries. "Jungkook sunbae is coming over, what if anyone sees him and Lisa together?"

Jisoo's brows furrowed, eyeing Lisa in a millisecond. "Why's he coming over?" Jisoo asks Lisa, pulling the sleeve to her shirt.

"He said he wants to——" she halts, "——help." She finished in between yawns.

Jennie neared the girls not too long after. She just finished contacting the truck they rented to move all their stuff.