007 | Bias

—July 2016

Jungkook, Yugyeom, and Eunwoo were hanging out together. Here they are, bowling. The others are still on their way. Due to boredom, the three decided to start.

It's been a month since they last saw Lisa. She would still message in their group chat, but only from time to time. The only one who had constant updates about her was Bambam.

Lisa needed to updated Bambam, anyway. Their families were close, and if she couldn't talk to her family, Bambam would contact them for her.

Jungkook and Lisa on the other hand, only chatted for twice a week. It wouldn't even last a whole hour, too. She must be really busy. Jungkook thought.

It was finally Jungkook's turn. And so, he walked towards where the bowling balls were and grabbed one. He fixed his composure, getting ready to throw the ball. Yugyeom and him were neck-a-neck. Just one strike, and Jungkook would finally win.

“The chumps are taking a while,” Yugyeom complained, looking at the scoreboard above them.

Jungkook brought the ball behind him, getting ready to throw.

“Yeah,” Eunwoo agrees, his eyes fixated on his phone.

One step, two steps, then . . .

“I guess they're having a difficult time fetching Lisa,” Eunwoo says.

Jungkook threw the ball, momentarily losing balance. He immediately turned his head towards Eunwoo in shock. “Fetching Lisa? Lisa who?” he immediately asks, not bothering to look back whether or not he obtained a strike.

“Yes!” Yugyeom rejoiced. Jungkook had three spares. “My turn!” Yugyeom giddily went to where the bowling balls were.

“Our Lisa. Who else?” Eunwoo chuckled. “You should check our group chat, Bambam said that he and Jaehyun will try to break her out from that prison cell.”

Jungkook frowned, wanting to come with them. The two overheard Yugyeom in the background, sulking on how he missed.

By that, Jungkook took his phone out.

Jungkook
prison break?

Lisa
oh you know that series?

Jungkook was stunned to see how Lisa was fast to reply. As mentioned earlier, she was too busy to do so before.

“You chatting Lisa?” Eunwoo casually asks.

Jungkook nods, showing their conversation. “Yeah, it's a miracle on how fast she replied this time.”

Eunwoo furrows his brows. “What do you mean this time?” he asks, seemingly curious.

“Well, she's been quite slow to reply for the past month,” Jungkook explains nevertheless the obvious curiosity Eunwoo was showcasing.

“Man, she hasn't replied to me for over a month!” Eunwoo cries. “At least she replies to you.”

Jungkook wondered who else Lisa only replied to in their group of friends. Bambam's a given, of course.

Jungkook
haven't watched it yet

Jungkook
heard bam's breaking you out?

Lisa
yeah,,

Lisa
why? y'all excited to see me? 🤣

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head. Well, of course. Typical Lisa.

Jungkook
not so sure

Lisa
just admit it

Jungkook
i guess the guys are