005 | Is It A Date?

May 2016

It was the 1st of May, 2016. A Sunday.

While the locals are probably out with their family, girlfriends, or boyfriends, BTS were trapped in their dance practice room.

Their choreographer gave them a fifteen-minute break before they proceed. And of course, BTS used that ample amount of time to regain at least the littlest amount of energy. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi plopped themselves on the couch while Jimin and Taehyung dropped on the floor.

Jin stretched his arms a bit before asking aloud, "Do any of you want soda?" Everyone groaned as a response. "You're coming with me." Jin pulled the youngest, Jungkook, as he was the one who was seemingly the least exhausted, and the one who was the strongest amongst them.

Of course, they wouldn't hear a single complaint from Jungkook.

While Jin was busy handpicking the sodas according to each of the members' preferences, he then forgot about Yoongi and Jimin's. When he turned his head towards Jungkook to ask whether he remembers their favourite sodas, his eyes squinted upon seeing how Jungkook was busy on his phone.

Jin heard a subtle chuckle from Jungkook as he was typing — quicker than usual, too.

"Your fingers might wear off," Jin speaks up.

Jungkook raises his brows, still fixating his gaze on his phone. "Hm?"

"Who're you texting?"

"Oh, Lisa," Jungkook casually answers.

Jin immediately arched an eyebrow at this. "Lisa?" Jin mumbled beneath his breath, but Jungkook still overheard.

"Mhm," Jungkook mumbles, continuing to text Lisa.

Jungkook and Lisa were discussing about this movie that Lisa recommended him to watch. Jungkook found the movie great, but Jungkook wanted to tease her that the movie didn't make any sense.

So, there he was, enjoying how Lisa was defending the movie as he was pretending to dislike it.

"You've really grown to be really good friends with Lisa-ssi . . ." Jin mumbles, grabbing two random sodas for Yoongi and Jimin.

"The boys and I have," Jungkook continues to casually answer as his eyes were still glued to his phone.

"When will you meet again?" Jin asks.

"Uh, around this week? Why?"

"Is it just the two of you?" Jin continues to ask.

"Yeah, we're going out for dinner."

Jin gawks at Jungkook. "Dinner? Just the two of you?" Jin's brows lifted up. "Basically, a date?"

"No, it's nothing like that, hyung." Jungkook lowly chuckles.

"Who asked to meet? Her?"

"No, me."

"Does she know that it isn't a date? How did you ask her?" Jin started growing worried.

Jungkook chuckled, trying to reminisce how he asked Lisa.

"Not like that." Jungkook lets go of her hands. "I mean treat me to another meal."

"Right now?" Lisa's doe eyes averted onto his.

"Are you free on Tuesday? Around 5PM?" Jungkook asks.

Lisa looked up for a brief moment to think, before looking at Jungkook once again. "Yes, I am."

"Cool, dinner it is." Jungkook smiles.