010 | Party

-October 2016

"He's insane," Lisa says out loud, her finger stopped scrolling on YouTube.

She cannot believe this - Jungkook didn't tell her that BTS was going to have a comeback! BigHit Entertainment just released a teaser vid for "Blood, Sweat, and Tears", the title track for their full-length album, Wings.

Lisa's in the dressing room along with the rest of the girls. They'll be making preparations for their comeback due next month. Yes, they're returning this early with two new songs - Playing With Fire and Stay.

As her hair was being styled, she immediately went to message Jungkook.

Lisa
you didn't tell me about your comeback!!

She didn't expect him to reply immediately. After all, he might also be busy with the preparations. Bambam and her got to talk a week ago - about her certain feelings for Jeon Jungkook, that is.

She didn't want to soil their friendship. However, she couldn't help but grow to like him. She could still remember her conversation with Bambam.

One Week Ago

Bambam poured Lisa a drink. Iced tea, that is. BLACKPINK wasn't allowed to drink alcohol.

"Now you admit that you like him," Bambam mumbled.

Lisa nodded her head, her eyes darting elsewhere. Anywhere, but Bambam. She had a few crushes, yes. However, she never had a crush on a mutual friend of her and Bambam before.

"I mean, I did expect it, just not this soon." Bambam takes a sip from his red wine. "What do you do now? Will you confess?"

Lisa almost snorted. "No," she says. "This is not that deep. I just admire the guy." She then gulps. "Plus, we're friends. Good friends to say the least."

Bambam's brows knitted. "And if your feelings become deeper? Then what?"

"They won't," Lisa denied.

"What if?" Bambam deadpanned.

Lisa started to draw circles on her glass of iced tea used her pointer finger. "I still won't do it."

"Why not?"

"Because." Lisa sighs. "We've been getting along so well. Why ruin that?"

"Jungkook doesn't like you romantically," Bambam speaks in truth, leaning on his hair, "at the moment, that is."

"I am aware." Lisa bit her bottom lip.

"And so you are." Bambam raised his glass and continued to drink. "I am not gonna be that friend to sugarcoat anything from you. I care for you deeply. I will tell you when something's off or wrong."

Lisa nodded, acknowledging his words. Oh, she knew that, and she was thankful to have a friend like him.

"What are your thoughts about him not liking you?" Bambam asks. "Yet," he adds.

"It's actually alright," she tells him, sipping on her iced tea. "I'd never require him to return my feelings. It's not his fault if he doesn't see me the way I see him. If he doesn't like me back, then it is what it is."

Bambam, though his heart was aching for Lisa, knew that he couldn't interfere with either or their choices. "So . . . you're not gonna do anything?"

"If he does end up liking me back in the future, if ever these feelings are as deep as you percept it to be." Lisa looks at Bambam. "I'd prefer it if he ends up liking me because he realises that he does. Not because I confessed, not because of jealousy, not because of other external factors . . . I just want him to like me naturally. Like how I ended up liking him."